MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008 10:23 PM
Glimpse Of Heaven
Hello people.
Life's been busy ever since the new term starts.
& It's going to be busy for this coming 2 weeks as exams are round the corner.
Gaaaaaaaaah, feel the vibes~

Lessons were quite okay today and I was really concentrating on POA lesson- like finally the class was giving Ms Han some deal respect.
During recess Nad & I + Aisha __________________________________.
HAHAHAHA!
So today 3-6 & 3-7 ended at 1330hrs except for A Maths students.
Went 656 to do some Math homework because that is the only time when RC is peaceful except some bunch of Primary school kids playing ping pong (Except 4-8 students were playing silently,though).
& Hanif was like shouting ' Eh, go home lah! Your mama waiting!' =.=
Did some homework and relaxed for the remaining 15 minutes.
I don't know what's so funny about my joke that Shafa burst laughing into tears =.=
Others were starring with bizarre look.
Shafa & Syawindow left the place to do some school service. So yeah, Khyrul was having some serious talk on the phone.
The rest was like watch Amirul talk himself on the phone =.=
While I was sitting there aloof enjoying the breeze :D
Had been there since 1345hrs so it's time for me to go home! With Dear! :D
Dear sent me home and he had to walk back.
Poor Dear, fasting sumoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ):

Rushed home, get myself ready for tuition.
Was kind of late but unfortunately, some were even much more late.
Mr Max came in the class at 1730hrs because he had to teach the Primary school kids.
Like cool or waaaaaaad, the class was silent and all were sleeping, enjoying the aircon~
So today, we studied on 3D problem solving on applications of trigonometry.
Somehow I understand it very well compared to Elevations/Depressions.
Then I had to clear my doubts my putting the question on the board and had to draw a diagram.
iJan & Nazme were like 'Go lah, go lah.'
So I drew, & Got a compliment that I can draw diagrams quite well.
The whole class went Eleeeeeeeeeeeeeh!
I just act shy only~ :P
So yeah, that's about the lesson.

Went home, showered.
Did my Maths homework for 2hours although it had to be submitted on Thursday.
& I didn't watch TV today. Which means I missed The Noose.
=.=
Okay, so that's my long Tuesday.

P/s : I miss those hazel-brown eyes.

Love,ABJ.
The time is now-