MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008 10:09 PM
Daughter To Father
I woke up from a short nap and got ready for breakfast.
But it got spoiled for that particular moment.
As usual, everytime someone wakes me up when I'm sleeping, I got real pissed.
& I don't talk much. In fact, I didn't talk at all most of the time when I just woke up even when I'm eating with the family.
Well, I was damn tired and tell me who could ever really focus on the things that they do?
I know I was wrong to chuck your pants in the laundry.
Yeah, and the real thing is I don't even know whether you're going to wear it again.
Fine, I'll take the blame alright but you said I was being lazy so I simply chuck without my bloody eyes open.
You said my attitude was like Dad's. Cannot even answer a simple question or simply use my mind to think.
What's more you said, all I ever think about is sleeping... again, just like Dad.
Yeah, true. I'm like Dad that's why I'm being so close to him and Brother is closer to you.
But that doesn't mean I didn't appreciate what you gave/do to me.
& Don't ever ask me to get distinctions because I know I can't.
Don't ever motivate and pressure me because I know it's discouragement.
Motivations don't help in me.
Seriously, I need to do my own things and set my own goals. No one is to ever push that for me.
I ain't going to do well.
Just look at my streaming results last year.
No Grade 5's. All 2's-'4's.
Why? There's no pressure and I can study without people telling/reminding me even if it's a gentle one.
I guess I need and I love to learn things the hard way.

If I ain't going to get distinctions, I'll not step on the doorstep of the house like you said.
I didn't take it seriously because I know you didn't mean it and is because of that I'm you're daughter.
But if you want things to happen, I can do it from the day I say I do.
Life out there's going to be piece of cranky bull_____ but I'll slot my guts out from what I have.
But back to the point, I know you don't mean it.
So I'mma doing things my own way.
& FYI, I didn't waste a minute of my life during recess/lunch during this holy month.
I made full use of it.
& It's only right that I take a short nap at home before break fast.
Plus, 45minutes of nap makes the brain remembers information that one had gained earlier.
Tell me, you want my brain to be like an artificial intelligence?
Come on, you're like insulting it.

I'm trying not to be rude, but it's what's left in the heart to rant.
My life, my rule, you advice, I give, I do.


Love,ABJ
'Cause I got a sweet tooth that'll never come loose-