Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Monday, September 15, 2008 11:27 PM
Before The Worst
Hello people. It's Monday waa-waa blues today. & Yes I'm 'back on track' if you know what I mean. Hehehe. Anyway, I've been darn sleepy since morning I woke up. Maybe lack of sleep. & I even got the time to doze off the car when Dad sent me to school. Today's lesson was abit boring. Not only today but Day 6 to Day 10 was hell. It's very mundane. & On the brighter side, no PE today so means no kehausan & extra kelaparan (: PE No PE. Hahaha! Recess, hanged out with NAD. POA Class was super hectic eventhough EOY is round the corner. I wanted to pay attention but I just can't despite asking them to lower down their volume. FUGU you people. FUGU! Maybe I'll get Ms Han to get me some tutoring this Saturday at KFC and had break fast there as well or something. Chemistry Went through Base & Acids. Merepek. I don't understand. Maybe need to do real sef-study rather than hear the teacher blabber and uttering rubbish. I'm getting fed up with the teaching styles. Or is the problem lying with me? But if more than half the class fails, is it my fault? Or ours? Could it be you, yourself? Ah, but I did pass the previous test. Got a B3. Like finally! ME?! Pass Chemistry?! =.= I'm better off with Physics. Humanities Lesson was alright. Sharifah was under PMS and WQ smacked her head and she got bloody pissed. So tried to cheered her up and I did :D But most of the time, my ears were spared to Buddy's conversation who was busy gossiping about the new 'hot' hairstyle. WTH. Lunch, I hanged out with NAD & Sharifah at the library. Weather was blizzard cold so sat near the generator. Voom, warm sikit :P & Lastly a period of Math. Sat alone so I focused well. Mr Soh was glancing at my book and everything. 'AH, good'. Yey? :P Although lesson finished at 1440hrs I waited for NAD until 1515hrs for her to finish Physics. Went to Salakau's house to get our haircut. 8 bucks babe! That's like primary school cost! Worth it. Well, my hair was shorter like 4 months ago. So, short pony tail and fringe. Imma pin up my fringe for the time being because it was shorter than expected =.= Went home after that. Took a shower and experimented my hair. Tsk =.= Onlined. Chat for a while and fell asleep until break fast. Studied Math. Did English presentation for tomorrow on Miami Ink. Cool or waaaaaaaaaaaaaad XD & Yeah, David Villa just touched down to Singapore today, people. Can the whole class like depend you to buy for us nougats or something from Aussie? Love,ABJ. I love Muhsin B Razali :D |