MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008 10:09 PM
We Just Don't Care
Hello people.
Sorry for not blogging yesterday (although there's an entry).
Was really really lethargic.

Yesterday, 16/09/08
Yesterday, was okay?
Ms Han. Cikgu Memy. David Villa. All not in school.
& School ended 1515hrs.
Eh tsk , I didn't waste time.
POA worksheets given out. I did it and submitted to Mr Poh who relieved the class.
No time wasted.
English period, Mr Chee relieved. Teached Maths.
No time wasted.
MT Period, did Malay worksheet and studied Math which Mr Richard relieved.
& He taught us Maths.
No time wasted.
So how? I treasured the whole of school yesterday.
& Again, no time wasted :D

Wednesday, 17/09/08
Today is such a frigging long day.
I dozed off during SS lesson and Mr Kheng walked pass.
A.Tan was talking about SBQ (I think, heard noises while dozed off but don't know what is it all about) then Mr Kheng stopped by because Ben & I caught his eyes.
So Wai Siong woke both of us up.
A.Tan was pissed for a moment =.=
The rest of the subjects were okay.
Chemistry? I sat with Ah Fen and Ms Ho was like
'Aiin & Hakeem, go swop back your places lah. Keep on talking only ah~ '
Ya right, anything I kena picked on by teachers.
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.
& Next week, all councillors need to wear the ugly pair of socks.
To tell you, I ain't going to wear it and support.
I'll just fire myself from the board if I have to. I'm ready and already planning to (:
After that, I'll enjoy freedom.
I don't need a red tie to lead and influence my peers, man.
Maybe without that red tie, my peers would even follow my steps and respect me more.
& The clan would be reunited.
See what a red tie can do to your life?
I regret it.


Love,ABJ
I love Muhsin B Razali :D :D :D