Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Friday, September 19, 2008 11:09 PM
Hospitality
Hello people. Dead beat, man. Friday was a short day, obviously. I didn't talk to any 3-7 people blablabla because we don't have a combine class or something. All the subjects today was good. Physics was fun! :D We played a game on Kinematics the Uno style. So group into 6 people as told - Ah Fen,Anwar,HuiZhu,Hakeem,XiuLing & I. HuiZhu became the checker and I was one of the 3 who won by finishing all the cards. Pro ah~ Told you I'm better in Physics. Cheyyy XD Maths lesson was crazy. Mr Soh yak yak yak non-stop. He said he's worried for us and stuff because next year our class will be taking both O & N Level maths. So we can't get to enjoy one month after this current 3-7 ends their N level paper! Grrr. Next week had to bring all math materials. I'm being nice enough especially during the holy month to remind the class. So 3-6 please bring your 3A & B incuding O lvl TYS book =.= After school, rushed home and both parents were at home getting ready to go JB. Had my shower, dressed up and waited for Bro to come home then we went off. So yeah, apparently today everyone was in a good mood. Mum & I talked more because shopping made us stronger like intermolecular bonds. Merepek XD Finally bought baju Raya. Well, I'm not that fussy this year so the family's going to wear orange. & I bought red kurung for second day. Truthfully speaking, the designs this year ain't that much. It's the same be it in JB, Geylang. I resorted not to being a fussy person to reach a vanity and just go with the seasons~ Like macam faham :P But serious. I'm not fussy this time round. Heeeeee. So yeah. Bought Donuts (from Dunkin, of course!). Yummy. & VOTW shoe coming my way :D Okay, I'm tired. I miss Dear. Hope he had fun just now with the group of hunks and babes XD Bleagh! Haha, alright. Shall end it here. Love,ABJ You are the colours that I'm looking for- |