MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008 3:51 PM
Untitled 09
Doing Maths and My Picture got taken =.=
ShzWei's hair with Sharifah bus toggling her phone.

Hello people.
To my loyal readers, sorry for not updating well and consistent these few days.
Was partly due to
  1. Studies
  2. Time constraint

So yesterday's lesson was alright.I was happy all the way. Had fun laughing and my mood was in good spirit.
Supposingly today had to arrive at 0650hrs.
Bro woke up late so had to wait for him etc. before Dad sent us.
Was minutes late =.=
But no harm.
Had a briefing on OCIP.

Reading period, Dad called & messaged me asking him to call as it was urgent.
I didn't call so I was told that Mum called the school to get me down and meet Dad.
Ms Serene invited me downstairs.
Met Dad outside the canteen and he said he forgot to bring the house keys so I surrendered mine to him.
It was raining cats & dogs and the temperature was blizzard cold too.


Chemistry
Boring.
I just don't understand her teaching methods,alright.
So I'm going to fail Chemistry. Which the subject already sucks and no teacher can make it interesting.

MT

Cikgu Memy emphasized on the passing criteria to promote to Sec 4.

Fishball was damn talkative and while Cikgu Memy was talking, he made alot of craphole in the vessels.
I was pissed and the shout I gave him startled him.

LMAO. Anything, sorry lah okay if I made you wanted to cry.

But seriously, you're not giving any speck of deal respect to the one who's talking in front
& She said when she browsed through the results, roughly 6-8 people are going to get retained.
Like WTH, that's alot aye.
Went through formal/informal letter writing format and types of topics to write for compositions.
Well, I always scored in narrative compositions, so I will stick to that.
Previous test, I did improved from a C6 to A2.

English

Today, I had to present my Show&Tell.

Everyone has already presented it the previous lessons so obviously, I'm the only one who's doing it today and was the last one =.=

Presented on Miami Ink using PPT & Kayeh went behind me and murmured 'Confirm boring'.

Was on the verge of not able to get attention from the class but after seeing several pictures of tattoos and introducing the members for the season of the series, they looked keen on reading the basic points I made, which I thought they wouldn't.

& When it comes to question, I was glad that a handful of my mates asked questions which made my presentation didn't look quite awry.
My effort paid off.
So, Kayeh. I won you by a jump of scores aye.
Muahaha! Talk about Man U will get you nowhere man. Nowhere :P
Results, highest score attained among the girls and 4th in position among the 43 people.

Maths
Shuffled the tables in examination order and Mr Soh gave us Math Paper 2 from Dear's EOY paper and our MYE paper.
Managed to complete MYE and continued doing EOYs' until lunch ended.

During lunch, I stayed back and sat alone doing the worksheet.
Kayeh was throwing paperballs at me from the back.
Crazy guy but thanks for cleaning my keypads which smeared with rust with your longgg nails.
So changed seat and sat with Sharifah at the back.
Watched HuanGe making a hairdo for ShzWei.
Was hilarious XD
A Period of Physics. Didn't paid attention that much because my mind was too tired to register
information.

Went home with Dear :D

Plans are, this Saturday the BOP's invited me and some others to break fast together with them.
I think it's going to fill my day with something else within my crib.
Sorry if I'm unable to make it!




Love,ABJ
Those hazel eyes got me workin' up-