Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Monday, September 29, 2008 11:28 PM
Doped II
Hello people. School was kind of boring today. Had SS EOY Paper in the morning for 90minutes. Savoured every minute of it and majority cannot finish the paper, but for me, I thank God for completing it. But I bet it's beautiful rubbish. Alot studied for Chapter 4 but I bet it's going to be Chapter 2 or 3. So I studied and swung full focus on that Chapter. Phew. Luckily on ageing population but it's talking about Japan's rapid ageing population?! WTH. All sources are crap. Except for the last Source as to how far I agree to it, feel my fury on my answers :P After SS paper, continued with our studies. Everything was damn boring. & I need Mainnah's guide in POA. Gaaaaaaaah. 3 Column Cash Book sucks :D Blablabla, Mdm Chan didn't come in for first period of Geography and the whole class went WOHOOOOOOOOO *applauds* You know etc. etc. But unfortunately, Mdm Chan came in second period. From nowhere :O We just started gathering the Sec2 buddies plan for Raya. Damn. Since our class combine ex 2-7 students for Geography, so it's kind of reunion. Okay, tomorrow plan ah via phone. Confirm not many people will come tomorrow. Last year, only Shafiq attended school and was the only 2-7 Malay student. WTH. With the 2-6 people, it'd be worse :D Pro. Went home and it was raining heavily so didn't cross over to take the bus. Kayeh was walking behind me and he asked me to block the Secondary two kids who were riding bicycle. So Kayeh,Sharifah & I formed a barricade horizontally and blocked the whole path. Turned around and their bikes reminded me of F1's when there's grease on tracks. LMAO. Evilllllllllllllllllll. & We made innocent faces. HAHAHAHA. Okay, done. Love,ABJ I love dear :D |