MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Sunday, September 28, 2008 10:41 PM
Apocalypse
Hello.
Sorry for not updating well these few days.
Was lazy :/
I didn't have a good weekend?
Had no real time to study my f____g SS.
Seriously speaking, I don't know how to study for Chapter 2.
There's limited sensible questions to be asked.
& Everyone's been messaging me to give them some guide tips to learn SS when I myself cannot master it this time.
Sorry guys!
Only ask me in Chapter 4 :D
So tomorrow's SS EOY.
I feel like I'm studyig for it as if it's one month away and there's no real effort put except for Chapter 4.
Hehe.
& Partly Chapter 3.
Just wish me luck and hope that A.tan didn't post any gugugaga questions.
So yeah.
I think that's it for today.
Anyway, you can check out my Virtual Barangs on the letter Y.
Like what? Cute right? :P
Haha, nothing special lah.
Just those numbers keeps my faith alive.
& I'm sure we can make it.
Chey, so philospisticated.
But true.
Such things give me wise positive sets to get the ball rolling.
571 days is alotttttttt :D
I love you Deaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar. Hee!

Okay, I think that's it for today.

& Dad bought and iPhoneeeeeeeeeeeeee. Gah, I want one for my birthday can? :P

Oh yes, I know my blog song suck at the moment. I got a handful of new songs but I can't remember them whenever I want to put it on blog.
So frustrating.
Sorry.

Plus,plus, Hari Raya is coming.
& I wanna skip school on Tuesday if Mum lets me :D



Love,ABJ
P/s: These days with Dear are getting me horned up. I'm not alone :P