Good morning people!
Heh, obviously I skipped school right?
I haven't knock out at midnight yesterday- Mum & Dad were nagging 'In, besokkan sekolah'
& I simply replied 'Ah, I don't want go. Nanti tak banyak orang. Anyway sekolah habis cepat'
So...Mum & Dad just kept quiet as a sign of approval.
Maybe they understand or maybe they just want to take advantage of me doing things at home...
But I don't mind! I'll have the house to myself :D
On the darker note, I hate to do some spring cleanings which can be tedious - I'm afraid I'll break my fast and it'll be a waste because today's the last day of fasting!
Okay, we'll see how things go.
I doubt many classmates of mine are skipping school today, but I'm not sure though because we usually gather like some convoy in class/back of the canteen/anywhere to plan not to come to school in a big bunch.
I just know it Berok skips school today.
LOL.
Step cool-
Anyway, I'm currently having a slight headache probably because I lack of sleep (seriously) since the weekends.
I don't know if I'm having Insomnia or something?
Like come on, I even slept for 4 hours on examination day.
Just hope it'll never affect my prestasi. Chey.
It's like I slept at 2++ or sometimes even 3++ in the morning then woke up at 4 for my pre-dawn meal.
Went back to sleep and had to wake up at 6 to get ready for school.
Miserable, huh?
Back to my Sec 2 NE camp days of being the meanie leader. (Okay, that's worstttttttt than OBS)
That was the time when I really make those evil-evil-mini-devils suffer until one of the suffer a tore in the pants.
MUAHAHAHAHA. Sorry! (But the good thing is, I let you sit one side and watch 'TV' righhhht :P)
Wooo~
Okay, those camp days~
More camps to come. F____.
Anyway, I kind of made up my mind not to go OCIP.
I'll be missing Dear and worrying every minute, every second which is too much. Way too much.
So I'll try to stick to my decision of not going, because I can't bear to leave Dear.
Which is, I'll be on standby mode.
Any lack of manpower, I might reconsider if it's neccessary for me to go.
Anyway, I slept around 3.30 am last night?
Can't sleep so I went online around 2am and luckily CikRzna was online to accompany.
Busy watching the fire and the ketupat.
Hmm, it's been 3 years since I made home-made ketupat? & Using charcoal not fire, man.
Cool right? :P
Laughed and munched here and there.
Cookieeeeeeeeees & Plain water.
Pssssst. Haha~
So when our eyes are steamy-mimi, went offline and slept.
Woke up around 8am.
I want to sleep longer but nah, I think I should withstand the pleasure of sleeping because I might miss out alot of the housechores I want to do.
Plus, plus, Dad's working and will be back tomorrow morning.
Heck, better than 2 years ago where he had to work on first day of Raya.
& It'll be our second year celebrating without late Grandma.
Sigh. But my loneliness doesn't override me because Dear came into the picture (:
So, being alone at home for half a day till Mum comes home, I plan to
1.Polish the furniture
2.Clean my room
3.Do the laundry
4.Change the bedsheet
& I'll be getting hundred bucks or more for this ((((:
Also, it's been some time since I catch a movie with Dear. Let's watch Mamma Mia or something, Dear? :P
Gimme, gimme, gimme a man after midnight~
Love,ABJ
Love stings, but sometimes it's a good thing that'll make me feel alive-