Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Sunday, October 12, 2008 1:09 AM
Goodnight Goodnight
Okay, it's like 0109hrs. & I just wanted to blog something before I go to bed so it'll not be dead. Basically, I went to my relative's house that we didn't manage to visit last week. So far so good, and all of the 4 houses we went, food was prepared for us. Which means, my family eat & eat & eat (Not so much laa) & Somehow, we landed on Wak's house for the second time. Still got collection even though we visited on the first day of Raya. Like most of my archive entries, I already said, irregardless of Raya or festive season or not, they'll still give us $$ . Cool? :P Okay, so thanks to some good show on TV, we went home late and I didn't manage to go online and iron things out with Dear on tomorrow's outing ): I'm sorry dear. I love you :D Just hope things won't bubble at the very last minute. & Hope everyone enjoys the day tomorrow. I just finished writing my OCIP essay. Need to do it tonight because I'll be out the whole day and I'm afraid I will release my cough on the stairs if I do it at the eleventh hour which will give Mr Chong a bad impression of me being a capable leader. Chey. Okay so, heard there'll be few open houses. Mine will come prolly in a week's time. So... just wait (: Okay, I'm sleepy. I need to go to bed. Bye! Love,ABJ Dare you to move- |