Stress.
Hello people :D
No school today but I didn't waste my time sleeping and waking on the wrong side of bed.
Instead, I went to watch MTV Crank Yankers and Drumline of Ch58 :D
& These past few days, my apetite has been rather weird?
I ate rice in the morning, and ate breakfast meals during dinner?
As for lunch, I'll be eating the same thing I ate for breakfast - rice ?
Okay, anything.
DC's consume more food than LDC's. Chey.Stupid Geography. Don't want to even think about it.
Gahhhhhh.Actually, I don't have anything much to say.I changed my blogskin.Changed the music.& There's nothing else for me to do since exams are over.Speaking of which, now that exams are over, I'm in a mood to study.It's always the case! F___. If only I had this motivating mood to study in the midst of ongoing exams, I'd have scored better than this.Damn~Also, my mood has been on the swing.For whatever reasons, I can't simply point and say it's going to be due to PMS or something, right?Sigh.No solid plans were made to go out for Raya.Just don't make me lose myself in planning.Possible days are on weekdays except for Tuesdays & Fridays.Friday + Weekends are fully booked by family.So quit asking us to go out on Weekends =.=Suddenly, don't feel like going out Raya with friends.See, my mood swings =.=I hate this.Plus, FCAJ's are going to have a soccer match in school next week?Who's up to watch?Okay, I'm meeting Dear in minutes time.Bye!
Love,ABJ
I need a little more luck than a little bit-