Hello people. Ah, what can I say? Today's Friday already and boy, time flies real fast. I'd rather go school than stay and rot at home. So, next week should be getting first 3 subjects EOY paper. Should be, if not I'm going to slit the teachers' necks like chickens :D But on the other hand, CCA's going to resume. Boohoo): Life just can't get any busier. & I hate going for trainings during holidays. Pft.
Plus, when school closes, there'll be HIP for the Sec 3's. Psst, it's better than going CCA you know.
Hmm, let's just say my holidays will be filled up with many activities - both fun & big waste of time. Next month, will be going Thailand from 17Nov-24Nov for OCIP with 14 other councillors, excluding AVA & Robotics members. & Then, I'll have another flight to make in two weeks time after I came back from Thailand to go to Langkawi with Uncle Ali's family + my family for 4-5 days. If possible, we might go down right to Cameron Highlands. Yay! :D If you ever realize, you'll fall in love with the rain because it'll be like you're spraying water on the flower unlike Singapore with large and heavy raindrops, not calm enough =.=
With all these activities, I'm sure some other activities I won't be able to make it and I'm sure that there'll be courses for me to attend for SJAB. Sigh. Lazy~
& Still had to attend SJAB Camps & worse still Councillors camp which I doubt so because Sec 2 Jrs are going OBS this year so they won't rush and have time to study next year unlike my batch. Pft. Seriously, we studied at the eleventh hour =.= But I miss those days ~
Sorry if this entry went out of point. I just don't know what to talk about. Sigh.
& On top of that, I'll be missing Dear. He'll be lonely because I might travel frequently and I'm super worried. Sigh~
You might be wondering why the hell am I talking about going overseas so soon but believe me, if you read this entry today, the day that I'll be going away, will feel like you've just read this post 2 weeks ago.