Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Monday, October 13, 2008 4:31 PM
Chasing Rainbows
Hello people. Sorry for yesterday's absence. 12 October 2008 Yesterday, went out to Raya with Dear + friends. Dear & I wore brown which I doubted that it'll be a matching shade of brown in the first place, but it turned out to be just nice. I like it :D At first I thought I couldn't be on time, but I managed to come earlier. Went out around 1050hrs and off to meet Dear + friends at RC. With the humid weather, I wasn't feeling that hyped up to crank. Besides, I do not have anyone of the same age to talk so yeah. Just enjoy what's laid. Didn't eat that much because I was having cramps at it strikes just every now & then whenever it likes. All the walkings had me ended up in such a sorry state for myself. Having blisters on my feet. Ah, luckily Cik Rzna became my heroine by giving me sufficient plasters (: Watched some MUTV. Pft, I wonder why there's no LFC on FC Ch =.= Okay, I didn't subscribe it. Maybe I did? Haks, Dear carried my bag wherever we go :l Sorry Dear, I don't wish to ask you do it but ~ I don't know? Hope you don't mind. But I love you more for doing that for me :D So yeah, went around 10 houses? All I can say, the planning was marvellous. No major setbacks, time is well under control and no bubbles :D Cabbed back around 2235hrs with Dear. & That's my enjoyable day (: I counted... and accumulated 30 bucks for Raya's outing :P P/s: I still can't get over the waterbed. & Mum :/ 13 October 2008 Genuinely, today's not a very good kickoff for the week. I woke up as per normal. Went to the bus stop in the nick of time, as always. But unfortunately, 912E came twice and I realized, I forgot to transfer back my Ez-link card into my wallet after yesterday's outing. Rushed back home and took my Ez-link card. Don't wish to wait for the bus any longer, if not I'm being such a big idiot just to wait for a bus. So, made my way to the MRT station and that's where I trained to school with Dan tapping my shoulder. Sorry ah, I looked so blur wondering if it's HuiZhu (since we were together in the first place) so I turned around like a** but blame you on your size & height :D :D Joking. So yeah, I don't know why I was walking in a huff on my way to school and left HuiZhu behind. Then again, Dan tugged my bag and ended up walking to school together. He let the cat out of the bag, but it's okay. I'll just take things on my stride and try to be more understanding. & Talking about going Sec 5/ITE. Basically, more on studies. I wasn't in the best of mood eversince I woke up for school because I can't sleep well, prolly 4 hours? Thanks to the freaking birds chirping at 0430hrs. & That's even before the dawn breaks, mind you. Reached school, luckily wasn't late for duty. ----------------------------------------Skip------------------------------------------ There's no PE today, thank God. If not my blister's going to get worst so Adabayor relieved the class today & we watched Monster House. I slept most of the time-alone. Didn't eat much during recess. Buddy & I were busy commenting about the food which the new stall had opened. & I didn't finish it. What Dan said still ringing in my mind, so I wasn't at ease. Okay yeah, I took 2 periods of recess today to keep myself away from others. Then went back up to class. A.Tan was marking SS papers. -----------------------------------------Skip------------------------------------------- Got our Geography papers. Results was an ass, man. Seriously. 25/50?! Somehow I wrote crap on Food Consumption for LORMS at got an L3/4 out of 6 :D F lah. But it's okay, not many passes anyway. Be thankful. After lunch, got our Math paper 1 & 2. Mdm Chong relieved the class because Mr Soh was on ICT for 2 weeks. Sames goes for Mr Ben, I guess. Paper 1 : 51/80 Paper 2: 46/60 Cool or what? :P & F laaaaah, marks awayto get an A2. Well, the good thing this year is that, we're getting all our results today & tomorrow since teachers had to key in results by Wednesday. Thank God, if not teacher's are going to delay =.= Currently reading Reader's Digest while blogging. Here's what I read and find it sensible:
So yeah, there's more ahead but don't wish to blog so much.This it it, bye!
|