MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Thursday, October 16, 2008 7:53 PM
Tongue Tied III
Good day, mates. (Not for me)
Life's been really busy for me.
Also, some relationships between me and others are on the rocks.
Sigh.
Sometimes, I wish I shouldn't have gotten myself involved in this but sometimes I don't regret being part of the OCIP team.
Maybe the problem lies with me of not knowing how to balance up my time especially with Dear and my friends.
DeepaRaya's concert rehearsals are currently ongoing and I had to go home around 1800++ hrs almost everyday.
Everyday, which concerns OCIP meetings and work sessions as well.

Had learning journey and Ngee Ann Poly just now.
Went for Business & Accountants Course.
Seriously, they offer boring courses. Maybe I'll reconsider of getting myself in Tourism Management or something.
But overall, the whole thing was seriously worthless and wasted 5 hours of our time.
Workshop was about 'Communicating with strangers'.
How is it related to Accounting?
F lah...

Today's DeepaRaya rehearsal was a whore.
More people = more disagreements and fire balls thrown.
Sigh. It wasn't successful for 3NA but after some left, things got better just with fewer people.
So, Buddy, Atiqah & I sorted out the songs, the moves and how it's roughly going to look like on the day itself.
Rehearsal ended at 1600hrs but some of us continued to stay back and clear the air for almost two hours.
So, I hope when others who wasn't present while clearing doubts won't make a stir out of it.
It's hardwork although I find it stupid.
Let's just hope we'll enjoy ourselves.
Ahhh~ & The news was broke to me when I attended the rehearsal after OCIP, saying that I'll be singing 'Seloka Hari Raya' or something with Buddy.
Pft.

Slight turn of the head, eyes down when you said I guess I need my life to change.

As you know, I'm busy preparing for DeepaRaya & OCIP.
Meaning to say I have to attend those types of activities everyday.
Burden would lighten after DeepaRaya and I can focus more on what I should.
Sigh.
I'm spending lesser time with Dear and I'm aware of that.
& I know that I am on the losing end to this. I need to do something.
But other things just keep getting in the way.
I want to at least make the effort of checking things out with Dear but somehow my emotions don't let me do that and ended up on the verge of ______________ (I don't know).
If you understand my life, you know how I feel.
I just hope so and pray hard.
But I think no one can ever feel me.
Preferred to stay aloof in school these days. Sigh.
I just think too much.
Oh God, I seek guidance and patience from you.

If anything happens, I clearly know that I won't give you up that easily although my attitude sucks like boohoo.
I know it, 'cause it's already written in my heart and YOU're the diary.
Sigh......


I stare up at the stars
I wonder just where you are
You feel a million miles away
(I wonder just where you are)
Was it something I said?
Or something I never did?
Or was I always in the way?
(Was it something I did?)
Could someone tell me what to say to just make you stay?



Love,ABJ
& We can help each other off the ground so we never fall down, again-