Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Monday, October 27, 2008 9:28 PM
Solitaire IV
Hello people. I just woke up and had my shower. Had a heavy headache. F, that's what I hate about camps. You tend to sleep like crazy, and left all those backpacks aside the first thing we reach home. & Obviously, I kept thinking about ______ all the time . Even when I'm in the midst of eating, when it rang in mind I just tend to lose all the apetite I'm having though I'm famished. Somehow that's bugging me, I just hope everything's fine. But to tell you the truth, I still haven't got over it. I might seem okay on the oustide but the fact accepted hasn't fully ripe into total understanding yet. Well, talking about the Camp I joined Grenada in Day 2. Everything was fine. Physical was alright, my breathing and running sychronised well thank God (: Food was nice. Better than Sec 2 NE Camp this year, ergh. Games was alright. Especially the one at night like a game called Sleuth. Finding murderers etc. & Teammates kept on screaming especially the girls. In the first place it was creepy, but it wasn't that bad lor. Preferably, last year's nightwalk was much more thrilling. Screaming our asses off. Ghost- Woo =.= &Rhina,Farhan & I I got nominated for the Best Sec 3 cadet trainee camp award, but Rhina deserve the slot. So, congratultions :D Okay, enough about that. I just feel lonely these days. So just leave me alone when I'm around, I don't freaking care about it. Bye. Love,ABJ &I'll, always remember you like a child- |