Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Saturday, October 25, 2008 9:15 PM
Wild World
I'm feeling really miserable right now. I don't know why. Just feel like breaking down but it's always at the wrong point of time, I hate it. I just can't accept the fact that you're going to work. I don't know what I'm so afraid of. Really. I just don't want to be far apart from you. Times we've lost, won't come back. Is that what I'm feeling? I don't knowwwwww. I just don't accept the fact this time. & I've never been this hurt even though it's suppose to be a good news. I bet if you were with some other girl, they'd like it right? I know I'm different, in SUCH a way that you might not like. & That's already true, isn't it? I want you but I want to be alone. If you understand, you know what I mean. I'm selfish, yeah that's what I feel. I don't need the freedom you gave me, you realise that? While you need it. & I can't give it. Are you going to give up over that word on us? I'm afraid. After all these situation, I still don't want to lose you. & Such things of breaking up never crossed my mind. Maybe these few days, I've been acting like an ass by needing you more by my side. It's either you don't know or nothing can be done. I really hate myself. Love, ABJ If you wanna leave, take good care- |