Daughter1, Mum, Daughter2 (Brother Dan missing) :D Hello people!
Ahaks, I fell in love with today's Wednesday because I had a great time!
Went to school and met Dear at the interchangeeee.
That made up my day first thing in the morning :D :D :D
As soon as I stepped in the council room, I was needed.
Switched on the tablet and inserted Hazmie's USB to check for all existing documents because he accidentally put it in the washing machine =.=
Fortunately, everything's alright and documents weren't damaged.
Later during Home Period, went to MT Room and joined the rest where 4NA boys were there as well.
Thank me for cleaning and brushing off the dirt on those songkok(s).
Yes, all four of them.
Actually, I had fun time brushing all those dirt away so one by one asked me to do it for them while they strummed the guitar.
LOL.
Didn't rehearse so I wasted my time there until Sec 3's need to go to the hall for some Talk.
Was damn crappy, like how many times have I heard this kind of Talks ?
So crapped with Shafa. Well, kind of pity to hear her situation.
Wanted to lend a helping hand, but I don't know how? :/
At 10, we left and got ourselves ready in our costumes that we brought.
Put on some make up etc. etc.
Hehhh.
Was super
leceh and something went into my eye that made me looked like Kazuya in Tekken :P Rehearsed and walk here and there behind the back stage.
Especially, in the toilet.
The performance was okay but the Grand Finale seemed skdsajf;suodiu ?
In the first place, all the performance didn't plan anything but when it came to an end, everyone sat on the floor like Sesame Streets.
Haha!
Then, went down for lunch since all of us haven't eat.
Treat by Cikgu Yati! :D
So was given 20bucks to settle the drinks from Cikgu Yati to Megat then to me.
I settled it with Abang.
Luckily there was no confusion in calculating how much we must pay.
Overall, it was a quick order.
Haha! :P
Met Dear in the canteen and went home together.
Did some research on Vocabulary with Dear until 1530hrs++?
Thank you Dear, I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :P
& Walked home.
Reached home, and helped Dad out with some things in the store right after.
Watched TV. Showered & here I am blogging!
Alright, that's my day today.
See you!
Love,ABJ
Live your life-