MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Monday, October 20, 2008 9:44 PM
Fall From Grace
Wassup, homies :D
Life's not that boring today.
I never appreciated Monday before but this time, I might have to give a little bit of love.
Like reaaaaaaaal, okay maybe yes but not for long.

We only studied Physics because we had 7 other topics to cover this year and that we could make use of time to do revisions all the way next year.
Boohoo ):
I was sleepy, duh.
A period when A.Tan came and gave holiday assignments which needed to be handed in by first day of HIP to HOmie.
If not, we'll be getting her wraths as usual.
& Really, this is something ridiculous and some sort of typical for a Singaporean ; being GanCheong queens/kings.
On the first week of school next year on a Wednesday, we'll be having SS remedial.
That's what A.Tan said and reminded/warned us not to let other teachers book.
'I booked all of you and informed you 3 months in advance that I'm in need of you to come back for SS'
The class simply exchanged F faces, then? XD

Had work sessions 3 with ELT.
DT was there as well and Robotics members... they're seriously annoying especially Sec Two's.
Drama Team realli chiong. Itenaries and timelines were already prepared in 4 hours.
Whereas we, the ELT only managed to complete ways of teaching the Thai's English.
Any idea how hard it is to simplify those sentences/idioms into Primary Two standard.
Even Akira who's in Poly can't even quote as 'A piece of cake'.
Pft~
But anyway, we planned out well.
& Cranked hell alot of jokes.
Especially me... which was kind of weird because I rarely joke like crazy.
Laughed alot and apparently someone got pissed for the laughters but I was told it was not my fault :D

Trained home with Aisha since she was making her way to Causeway Point.
So yeah, met Dear after that.
& Went home 7+
Instead of 6+, woops?
Somehow felt like doing some exercises, so lifted dumbells etc etc.
Basically, more on arms.
& Pft laa, female lifting weights won't gve you muscular and bulky body like men.
Ergh, that's if it's unless you take in proteins in your body like sh__.
Don't you girls/guys read FHM or something? :P
*horny* Okay, I don't.
I just get the information somewhere. Somewhere~

Showered. Eat. TV. Iron clothes. Did timetable. & Here I am chatting to Dear ! :D

Okay, okay. Phrung nee phop kan! :P


Love,ABJ
Muhsin B Razali is loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-