MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Saturday, October 25, 2008 6:55 PM
Fire, Fire.
Okay, I'm tired.
& Not in the good mood now.

Open house is today and currently still on the roll.

Slept half past midnight yesterday and had to wake up early for today's CIP for the OCIP members.
So-called Physical Training.
Pft-
We divided ourselves in groups and choose between to RC's to do some recycling collection.
I had go Zone 6 RC with some others.
My group consisted of Evon, BingYi, Robotic guy & myself.
I was the only malay and there was this apek called Uncle Lee accompanying us.
He's friendly alright.
& He smokes Gudang Garam, power eh Uncle! \m/
Also, he has muscular body structure.
Kalahkan all those people who goes to the gym.
Woo-
So went up and down collecting recyables.
Was damn funny? & Fun.
I love doing this :D

Rushed back home after that and Mum needed my help as soon as I stepped in the house =.=
So yeah, did all those things that were instructed, & had a great speedy shower.
Around 1330hrs, friends + ehem came ; mainly
Dear
Firdaus
Syafiq
Rabbani
Ahmad
Essham
Epul
Dan
Megat
Shafa & Lil' Sis
Nad

& To those who are unable to make it, it's okay. It's alright.
Someday, you girls can come over my crib and watch movies with hawt hunks aye (;

So yes, Dear,Epul & Firdaus went first. (Nad left earlier)
Left with those bunch of people watching Scorpion King until the movie ended.
Was fun watching movies with alot of people.

Okay, I took a break cause I wasn't in a good mood.

Dang, I got to go. Mum's calling out for me

Damn. Damn. Damn.


Love, ABJ