Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Wednesday, October 29, 2008 3:26 PM
Melancholy Strikes
Hello people! I'm dead beat. But somehow, problems seem to disappear after some SHOPPING. Also, the good thing is my heart starts to sum down and understand things around me. How true can it be when you need timeeee to understand things and respect them for what and who they are? Well, I thank God for giving me such patience and wills to many ways to end the problem and be optimistic. & I thank God for giving me the strength to withstand the swings of emotion. Today was the second day of HI Programme. Ended at 1030HRS because had no A Maths & POA! :D Had Geography & Maths. Woo~ Geography was alright, seems fun with Mdm Timah teaching us. & Had to do this year's N Level paper as homework, handed in by tomorrow. WTH. That's alot to do, plus my pens are running out of ink and I'm relying on pencils these few days. Heck. Maths was interestingggggg. Quartiles & Percentiles are quite easy but tricky, I don't dare to comment that it's easy peasy but it's just do-able. If you get what I mean (; After HI Programme, went to Marsiling with Abby to buy a pair of shoes for OCIP which is quite simple yet stylish and cheap. Although it was common... Hey, come on. I ain't like other girls who takes a long time to decide what to get :P Went Causeway Point and wander around. Saw Mr Seow outside Nokia shop ! God, I really miss him. Then off to buy some hair accessories for OCIP. Okay, summarise and to cut the story short. Marsiling(Shoes) > Causeway Point(Hair Accesories, Earpiece) > 622 (Rest) > Triple 8 (Lunch @ KFC) > School (To board the bus) In 3 hours. Fast ey? Went home, showered & currently blogging. God, I'm feeling so sdjioadja;dj. & Abby, thanks for the company if not I don't know what else to do with this life anymore. Plus the bus fare, thankssss. & The KFC yet, thanks to me for blanja-ing you :P Out of fifty bucks, I'm now left with twenty five bucks. Done. Plans for the day:
P/s: Maybe what Evon said was true. When you feel like giving up, remember why you hold on for so long? Love,ABJ Now I've lost everything to you- |