Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Tuesday, November 4, 2008 11:27 AM
Love Hurts
Good morning people. I drowned myself to sleep last night and wash away those problematic thoughts of mine. Well, I was partly at fault for making that request of timing ___. But I'm tired of carrying all those weight alone ; it's not a burden. I'm not saying that he threw everything on me but there's just no synchronisation between the two os us. With inclusive that he started work, I don't blame him too much for not contributing that much like he used to. Fret not, I'm not going to end the relationship that way because I still love it, alot. & That fact that I just wanted a time ___ because I wanted to get out and away from the problems and replenish myself with good thoughts and we'll back back together like we always do. I'm not running away from the problem and as you can see I'm always the first one to come upfront and brace myself with the blow even though it's going to be a disastrous one. I know I'm brave. I know I am (Chey). Always have been expecting you to be with me which you always did, & I'll pick you up everytime you fall. The bad thing is, there's no recognition in me for contributing from you when other people who's not in your position are the one saying things like that to me. We're going our own way, no matter what they say. I don't know how I should feel about it but I kept on saying it's alright when everything's not. But really, I don't feel like putting the blame on you because it's not your fault. I guess I need a change in my life. Exactly, but what is it in life that I want to get it changed?! Yet to find an answer especially when I am by myself. Sigh. & I won't give up. Everything will change, but love remains the same. Alright, so woke up in the morning and I realised I caught a fever. Firstly, the one who was sick in the ELT was Jeremy, followed by me (& Currently still ongoing) then now it's Aisha. Plus, everyone around me are suffering from The Great Depression. We're all failures in love! So let's drink to youth, holding fast the truth~ Cut the crap, but really. I'm going to drink myself to I don't know. Okay bedek. I don't drink. But how about some passionfruit Esprit. It's niceeeeeeeeeee *smirks* Love sings when is transcends the bad things out of heartache, try me. Cause without love I won't surviveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ Later's plan is to go to RC and do my homework. Tonnes of em' and I don't know 'cause this schedule's gonna be tight for me to go to work. But anyway, like I always told Abang especially when he's broke. 'Adik tak kerja pun duit selalu top up nyer' :D Love,ABJ Take this broken wings and learn to fly- |