MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Saturday, November 1, 2008 1:41 PM
Dignified
Apologies for not updating yesterday's.

Went for HI Programme.
Had work session at 1500hrs and left for home at 1700hrs because I wasn't feeling well.
Night falls and family went to have dinner outside.
Ate at a seafood restaurant and spent $127.50
Woo~
It was a scrumpulous meal.

Today marks at 01 November.
What a bad start.
Sigh.
I thought you're going to make me feel better now that weekend is here but you just make things rile for me.
Don't feel like living.
In fact, my life doesn't feel the heat to love. The bid for my blood run. & Eyes blinded me through to follow he flow and play this game called LIFE.
& I'm tired of being all alone.
It's less than a week and I can get used to it.
Shows that such a negative feeling can destruct one's life at a very speedy rate.

Don't wish to elaborate.
Your existance is my presence in the book of my dictionary.
But you just don't get it, do you?

Oh well, I'm in a world full of hindrance and feigned ingnorance.

& What a cumbersome world I'm living in.

Love,ABJ