MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Thursday, November 6, 2008 9:41 PM
Civil Defence Course
Hello people.
Today was suppose to be Friday's entry but since I didn't publish any yesterday, I will classify things I do on the specified date.

So, I attended for Civil Defence course today but early in the morning, I was late!
Damn late! I was still at home 7.30am when I'm supposed to report in 15 minutes time in school.
Luckily, I finished my shower. Quickly dressed up and took a taxi to school.
Burned my wallet obviously =.=
Overall, the course was fun. & I got to soak up the Sun after a longggg time :D
During CPR, got sabotaged by those freaking people & I represented WRSS.
Chey.
But damn you people. It was fun though :/
Now, I'm going to let the pictures do the talking.

CPR: ready for giving Ventilation.


Recovery Position.



Duh, it's just a display.


Head injury bandaging.

HAHAHA! No comment =.=


& Yerp, that's my day today! :D

Love,ABJ