MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Saturday, November 8, 2008 9:23 PM
SaturDay Out.
Hello people!
My Saturday wasn't much of a blast but okay, I enjoyed it at a later part.
Aisha & I went shopping together from Choa Chu Kang and back to Woodlands.
Well, in the first place we got a real miscommunication.
Both were waiting at different place. WTH.
So I told myself to just board the damn LRT.
On my way to BPP, saw Aisha at the interchange.
Wooo~
I didn't go to BPP because Aisha covered the whole mall all by herself.

So went to Lot 1 next.
I bought myself a bermuda at Hang Ten for fifteen bucks.
Was quite exquisite. So yeah. Anyway, I have to bear in my mind I must not burn my wallet lor!
Aisha bought herself a pair of jeans at LP Zone.
You have no idea how long we took in that shop :P


After an hour or so, we headed the our one and only well known navigated mall ; Causeway Point (Yes, you're right!)
Bought a bubble tea each, thanks for the treaaaaaaat girl (:
Had our late lunch more to a dinner at horizon foodmall.
Continued shopping after that.
I bought myself a Nike bottle in grey. Not the bottle that squirts (Gah, I hate that) but it's like more to a cylinder.

& Aisha's getting the same bottle but at a bigger size.

Seperated our ways after that.

That's my Saturday :D



Sunday's plan is that the family plans to go out and go shopping for my OCIP trip.
Planning to get another pair of bermudas.
Few sets of ______________________ (Dear knows it :P)

One of the weekdays, I need to alter my Levi's by Wednesday for re-collection.
& Yes, probably a new eye liner.
Not forgetting change SGD to Bahtsssss.


Love,ABJ
You're wrong when you're right-