MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Thursday, November 13, 2008 9:00 PM
Leave Out All The Rest
Edited.

Hello people.
Life's abit quiet these days?
Maybe it's because that I'll be leaving soon.
Sigh.
It's 4 days, mind you.
I'm in this rollercoaster feeling.
I felt like I don't want to go for OCIP but on the other hand I'm looking forward to it :/
Urgh.

Okay, basically today's work session is an offcial ending for the 2 teams except ELT.
The team did some gathering and meeting with OCJ to point out our weaknesses and strengths because anything could happend next week without Evon.
She may or may not be joining us to Thailand because her's system is really down at the moment.
So yeah, when it comes to my turn I had some positive comments.

Raymond: She's friendly, kind and approachable.
Jeremy: She can get things done on time and when the team have problems, she's the one who you can turn to.
Isaac: *I can't remember what he said*
OCJ: I think you can do things. You seriously can be like Jeremy girl version doing logistic stuff. Ah, you also can be the last man in the team so when everyone suffers you can support all of them.

*Yey, Aiin superwoman~* :P

& The meeting goes on...


So left school at 3, went GaiGai with Jeremy & Aisha for late lunch.
Unfortunately, the stalls were closed and I was damn hungry.
Sat the same table with OCJ who was eating alone and started talking crap.
Around 5+ went home via train.
On the way to Admiralty, some bunch of stupidkaratmalaybaboons disturbed me.
CB~
I wish that fuckingbitch who smokes will die early with excessiv smoking.
& I'll put those sticks on your nose before you get buried.
You fuckingbaboons played ass with me, I don't mind just by cursing you over the million stars just to get me by.

Sorry for the language but seriously, malay teenagers are disgracing the community filled with grieving shits and drawing charcoal on our faces, be it in Singapore or Malaysia.
Or anywhere, heck I don't want to know.

*Screams my butt off*

I'll see if I will be helping ELT tomorrow.
Seriously Mum's nagging asking me to take a break before I'll be off for Thailand.
Sigh...


Love,ABJ
So what? Call the doctor, Got a case of love bipolar-