Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Wednesday, November 12, 2008 9:11 PM
Untitled 12
Hello people. So, this will be my second post for the day. Work Session was...alright? Supposed to meet Dear and go to the bank to do some book updates and deposit my cash but plans were cancelled because my gastric is acting up, again. Sigh. I'm really sorry Dear. So, I went to school around 1245HRS which I left for home. Reached shool slightly early because Jeremy need assistance and that nobody was there yet to cater to his needs. Before that, I bought myself a Soursop Ice Jelly; takeaway. Saw Jeremy there as well and got his takeaway too then went back to school. Seriously, we have no time to chit chat over lunch at some place like a busy employer. Had our lunch while doing the agenda for today. Evon was unable to make it and Raymond left us for City Hall with Beverly so we had manpower crisis. With the agenda I prepared, everything went smoothly. Except for which I blew my top over someone. He's being plain noble but when he's in the team, he should give extra and make significance to his roles that are given. Easy to say, he's taking things lightly which I believe everyone agrees in the team. So I hope, with my actions would knock you down and wake you up from fantasy. After work session, had AAR. Duh, I got the most comment both good & bad. I was told I need to control my emotions. But hey, I gave in and I felt okay after I walked myself to the toilet to sum down. It's okay. I'm still cheerful despite the comments because like what Jeremy says 'What we talk here, we leave here' Makes sense? I felt it. After work session left for home. Reached home, ate some crappy stuff and landed on the bed. Woke up few minutes later, spend my several moments with the guitar before I leave for Thailand. Showered. & Currently chatting to Dear :D So that's my day today. Need to pack my stuff in the luggage because I had to send to school for weighing at 1pm. ): Guess I need to ration the number of clothes I'm wearing these few days. & I'm going to miss Dear alot. AIIN (ap) 05moredays says: Love,ABJ Everything will change, but love remains the same- |