MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Monday, November 17, 2008 7:46 AM
Goodbye
I will leave with a stretch of smile first. But it can change later :/
Goodbye, my lover.
Goodbye, my friends.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.
Okay, so here am I in the midst of siap-ing myself while blogging.
Sigh.
8 days is short, trust me only if you're making your life busy.
If not, happy rotting! :D
I may sound absurd but don't be naive.
Hmm, I sound like I'm migrating.
Haha!
Okay, till here then.
Blog is down at the moment (;

Love,ABJ
It's not fair when you say that I didn't try-