It's just another battle when you exercise your authority.
Less than 1 day and I'll be leaving Singapore for Thailand. Life's abit solitairy right now and I don't like the feeling I'm going through right now. I thought I can have my time spent filled with laughter, jokes, hellos & goodbyes and maybe a sizzle of arguments with Dear. But I guess Heaven's just not by my side. Just my deserts, I thought. He's acting as if nothing's going to happen and I'm abit disappointed. It's okay. Afterall, I don't feel that emotional and even if anything bads happend, I'm not the suicidal type so don't worry! :D Hmm, I don't feel that disappointed actually. Maybe I really am changing into a somewhat understand and positive thinking person. Which is good!
Urgh, I've yet to complete packing my hand luggage. There's still some things that were left unpack and I worry I'd forget them because the attention I gave wasn't really that much. Haha.
Okay, so I think that should be it today. I'll blog tomorrow morning if I have the time. Will be having breakfast with some peeps before I leave in the morning tomorrow.