Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Saturday, November 15, 2008 2:28 PM
Walking Contradiction
Hate is such a gore, don't you think so? Suddenly the word hate crossed my mind. Random! Tomorrow will be my last day at home and I don't know whether I should feel contented about it or not. Maybe I shouldn't. It's a sin for indirectly saying you don't love your home, right? Okay, I love my home very much. But pleaseeeeeeee, everyone at home should stop making unecessary din at home. It's making me sad to leave. Look at Love's family, it's so harmonious. Sometimes I feel ashamed facing him with my current family background like this. However, I hope he understands and the fact that my family doesn't go this messy before. Still, it's controllable. I know I can take it... with moral support and encouragement from you guys :D Anyway, as days and nights grew shorter for me these days I feel like I'm drowning in the sea of life and frantically waving for help. Despite all the problems that's taking it's toll on me, I contradict myself ; control and respond to things which is important for me. I'm afraid I might broke down at the airport because it's always the reason when I'm there. It's like the place I'm going tells me what I'll be doing ; the same ole' thing. Haha. But Aiin has build confidence in herself and in the midst of helping herself first before others :D I know I can! Yaya Papaya~ Next, what I expect after I'm back for Thailand are pleasant changes and a livelier environment both home, public and school. I expect things at home to be more peaceful and home is filled with positive thinking. Family members should be more anticipating. & With regards to that, I hope Dear & I will have a blissful longterm relationship with understandings and better communication. Because there's a saying goes 'Abscence makes the heart grew fonder.' True? In public, I'd like to see normal flow of people, but less Kiasu although it's inevitable. I can't ask for much towards public, anyway. Afterall, who am I? :/ School! My second home so definitely I want to make peace with people who I always enjoy arguing with. Haha. Come on, it's not that serious afterall but I do wish to expand my range of communication with you guys :D & Yeah, I think that should be it. Coming to think of it, I should've write this post for tomorrow or Monday morning. Oh well, looks like I've prepared this before hand. Guess, I'm part of the Kiasu population afterall? :/ Love,ABJ You're gonna miss me when I'm gone- |