The problem is always the fringe! -.-Hello people, as you can see that's my new hairstyle.
Gah.
So, today's work session was the last!
I thank God.
& As usual, I'd buy my takeaway Chicken rice and eat them during work session.
Multi-tasking you see :P
Not really much of a thing today. Aisha & Isaac left early.
Raymond was nowhere to be seen, as always XD
So left a couple of us and we got free waffles + a box of biscuits given by the office.
Woo~
Ate them and left for home.
Reached home, called Mum and told her that I'll be having a haircut.
Seriously, I think I need a more decent hairstyle before going to Thailand.
& Yeah, that's the outcome.
I hate my fringe!
Okay, so that's my day.
Moving on, I'll be updating you guys on my OCIP trip which is going to be 3 days away.
Firstly, please take note that I'm not bringing my handphone so please do not message me irregardless of the circumstances you're in.
Secondly, do not try to be an ______ tagging messages on the website for me to see because my parents will be communicating with me via blog.
Only those who I gave an authorization notice are able to check on how I'm doing.
Thirdly, I'll try my best to blog at least a sentence in my blog for updates of me in Thailand although the chances are very slim.
Okay, so that's all for now.
Bye!
Love,ABJ