MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008 1:58 PM
OCIP Day 1 & 2
Without further a do, let's get the ball rolling on my trip to Mae Chaem.
Day 1
Met Dear in the morning to give something & off to school.
-------------------On the way to the airport--------------------
Straightaway went to belt 11 and got our luggages checked in.
Meanwhile waiting, Mum was already there so I chatted etc.
After that, took some quick photoshots, bid goodbye and we're off entering the gate into the quarantine area.
Board the airplane, a 3 hours flight.
Basically, Singapore is ahead of one hour than Thailand.
So we reached Chiang Mai around 6pm (Singapore time)

Had dinner at Black Canyon Coffee. Took a police van and proceeded to Mae Chaem for 2 hours.
I swear it was a giddy ride but I thank God I felt nauseous when we're only reaching our destination.
Of course, along the way we stopped for toilet breaks and bought snacks for us to munch.
We checked in at Pam View Hotel.
The facilities weren't that good and as expected, but I reassure myself I'll try and adapt to it.
It's not so bad afterall :/


Left: Aisha's bed. Right: My bed.

Took a cold shower because the water heater was spoilt and imagine it was 11degrees outside at night -.-

Day 2


Woke up at 0515HRS, took a shower and got ourselves ready for breakfast at 0600hrs.
It was a cold morning & everyones wearing the jackets on.
LOL.
Had a hearty breakfast of chicken porride, halal cooked by a Muslim lady.
Half an hour later, we walked to Mae Chaem school & there were dogs everywhere!
So Mdm Timah & I hugged each other while walking and screaming :P
The journey was damn tiring and we took 15-20 minutes to reach the school, by then everyone was panting...like dogs.
After the assembly & everything, we proceeded to what we should do according to our own iternaries.
We were given a dog tag so we wrote our name on it.
Since my name is abit complicated, I omitted the two 'I's & it became An-An :D
& The Thai students were extremely friendly and caring.
They were way different from Singaporeans.
They're not shy, take initiatives to help and care for strangers.
Thus, our time there is not wasted and ELT had felt the synergy between us & them on the first day (at Mae Chaem School)
Alright, this would be it.
I would post 2 days of my OCIP trip on each entry.
So, do wait for more (:
Love,ABJ
Gotta Be Somebody-