Neutral people to be seen in neutral force- shoppinggggggg buddies.I turn my head to the East I don't see nobody by my side.
Sundayyyyyyyy.
Oh, I so hate weekends I wonder why -.-
Actually it depends how it goes where you're going out with your family & how it's spent.
Sunday, nothing much but it was something.
Mum woke us up in the morning and got ourselves ready because Dad's waiting for us downstairs to go out.
So, went to Mum's friend house to pass something blocks away from Abang's.
Then went to Fork & Spoon to eat.
My throat felt funny thus leaving my food wasted -.-
It's fishball noodles you know I never fail to clean the bowl.
Pft.
Anyway, we went back home for a while to change to short pants/ bermudas and went to East Coast park.
I wasn't in the mood to cycle to I took a nap under the coconut tree.
Mum busy reading newspapers.
Dad & Bro went to cycle.
Had dinner and went back home.
I thought my sore throat is just something that'll go away soon but it deteriorated.
Sigh.
& My right eye is still swollen since just now morning while I was asleep.
My right nose got blocked by flu.
What luck. Wrong timing to fall sick.
I was hoping I'd fall sick on Wednesday or something because I had OCIP AAR On Thursday.
Pft.
Nevermind, get to meet my neutral members.
Haha (:
Seriously, to come and think about it we're the taitai's in Thailand bringing loads of cash, but back in Singapore, I swear I couldn't smell a note in my wallet.
Pokkai already.
So yes, currently strumming my guitar making stupid noises out of it.
I'm just waiting for the day the string will snap right in my eye -.-
Somehow and out of the blue I felt frustrated.
& I know my mind's going to run wild soon, very soon.
I think falling sick makes my blood boils faster for no reason.
Sigh...
Okay, nevermind.
I turn my head to the West still nobody in sight.
Recently, Buddy, Atiqah & I were planning to have a pit on the 26Dec with BOPs.
Yet again, I managed to troubleshoot something.
It could be a possibility that all the pits will be taken and the beach will be full of people because it's a public holiday, Christmas?
So that's the current roadblock.
We have to be nimble & agile so thought of having the pit days before new year instead.
Could be a New Year cum celebration as well :D
Okay, I think I'm done.
I'm feeling so moody right now, should I take a pill which they call Pride?
What drug? Panadol laa.
Love,ABJ
& Oh, I've been travelling on this road too long-