MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Sunday, November 30, 2008 1:42 AM
OCIP Day 6
Day 6
First day of RAR.
Woke up early in the morning and had our breakfast followed by reflection because we skipped last night as we all had to pack our luggage and get them ready before leaving Mae Chaem.
Oh yes, scared of going down the mountain each of us took motion sickness pill.
I ate one although I don't have motion sickness, just tryna' play safe aight.
Haha!
So after that, we went in to the our police vans repsectively as on Day 1There was Leonard, Raymond, Perinder, Cynthia, Jeremy, Fabian, Beverly, Mdm Timah, Ms Lim & I.
I wonder why Mdm Timah called us ducklings anyway :?
In less than 30 minutes, everyone in the van knocked out because the pill kinda purposely made us drowsy thus leaving the van in a very solemn ambience as we go down the mountain.

It's like I know & I felt that I was sleeping but I'm awake at the same time.
Plus, Leonard & I took an individual seat you know those with one seat which you need not squeeze another person in to sit with you, yeah.
I took that one and when I fell asleep my body posture was freaking funny lor -.-
It's like my head is parallel to the ground, then I had to pull my body up in a straight sitting posture.
On our way down, we visited a waterfall and that's when all of us had to wake up... & need to PEE!!!!!!!
Seriously, that pill makes us need the lavatory for gazallion times to relief yourself -.-
Okay, not all but I was one of them who woke up with slumber face and approached Mdm Timah.
Me: Cher...toilet cher...
Mdm Timah: Oh okok, let's go.
LMAO, and the road is very steep lor so Mdm Timah had a pair of weak knees, due to ageing I suppose had to grab onto my hand and walked down slowly.
After relieving, something kept me awake for a moment.
I went to the washing area to wash my hands and God....... the water was freaking cold can?
Fresh from the waterfall -.-
Revitalizing however, though :/
I stick with Perinder because she wasn't feeling well and I was still sleepy and that both of us were lazy to go up the steep rocky and slippery stairs.
We went up until Level 2 of the waterfall and went back down.

There's this stall selling belts so Perinder & I went shopping for one while the rest had free Geog lesson by Mdm Timah & Bio lesson by Mr Chong.
LMAO. Ms Gomez then joined us with the shopping together with Mr Ravin.
Mr Ravin & I shared some cash to pay for Ms Gomez belt 'cause her note was hugeeee.
Luckily, I broke down mine already. Haha!
So yes, Cher you still owe me 2Baht ah (;
Then the two teachers went and sit at a railing waiting for the rest so Perinder & I wanted to buy an ice cream.
Ms Gomez & Mr Ravin came to us while licking their ice cream (Eh, so cute :P)
Ms Gomez: Come pick which ice cream you want, I'll pay for the both of you.
Mr Ravin: Ah, pick the most expensive one.
Me: *points to Walls chocolate ice cream cone*
Perinder: *points to Walls strawberry ice cream cone*
Mr Ravin: Yes, that's the way. You made the right choice.

HAHAHA, that part I cannot tahan XD
Ms Gomez spent 50bahts for us lor.
Okay, so after the waterfall and everything we went back to our respective vans and continued our journey down the mountain.
& Again, all of us fell asleep.
LOL.
We reached and checked in at Best Western hotel.
I thought it's gonna be another low class below expectation facilitated hotel but hell no.
Heaven proved me wrong, haha!

Now I'll let the pictures do that talking.






Nice, huh? :P
Love, ABJ
& I say to myself, what a wonderful world-