Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Saturday, November 29, 2008 2:42 AM
Insomnia
Hello people. It's 2.45am right now and I can't sleep. Blame it on me listening to MJ12. Somehow I feel like a scaredy cat listening to it today unlike any other usual days I would be able to sleep after listening to it. Weird. Maybe it depends the scare-o-meter. LMAO, such things. But seriously, I kept looking around my room like some freak. Urgh. So yeah, currently chatting with my 322 cousin whom Dear knows since young. & I always got to hear some cutestuff about Dear when he was still like Doraemon :P Haha, okay. It's been a good laugh & smile since I had while chatting with Dear somehow. With the heh he did, was extremely adorable. Imagine if he does it in real life can?! Confirm very hao ke ai worrrrrrrrrrrrr. Feel like pinching Dear's cheeks :D Okay, don't you think I'm a little bit excited? :P I'm bored. Anyway, speaking of which some good movies came across my mind. There's loadsssssssssss and tonnes of hell alot of good movies next year. Ong Bak 2, Transformers etc. OMG, it's getting me all horned up for cash to buy movie tickets & popcorn. Haha, joking (: Hmmm, I think I'll stop here. Will blog later part of the day. Am I suffering from insomnia or something? -.- Okay, gotta drink milk to put myself to sleep but I don't drink Vanilla, urgh -.- Mind's constantly thinking of Dear. Ada makna tu. Haha (: Love, ABJ |