MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008 10:43 PM
Lovebug
Hello people!
Life's quite enjoyable today even though I was sick.
Satisfied with how I spent.

Dear visited my funenary about 1300HRS.
So basically didn't do nothing much.
Watching a movie called Bandidas.
It was a nice one and Dear gave faces whenever the movie has some, you know things.
Haha!
& I got a free massage, but can it be longer?
As requested, do take this into consideration.
Once in a while, I fell sick and I don't get any special treatment.
I can fall asleep if the massage is longer but half a loaf is better than no bread thus leaving me with a deep impression of saying a million thanks for that massage although you yourself is not feeling well.
I owe you big one, honey.
Haha!
Around 1545HRS, Dear had to make a move to meet Fir at KFC.
It was an unplanned plan so I accompanied Dear to settle some things first.
& The fact that I'm still feeling a little bit queasy I'm sorry Dear I didn't mean to slam the gate it was unintentional!
My eyes was focusing on some minor changes within the surrounding so that explains my blunder of slamming the gate.
Damn.
Cooled ourselves down and headed to KFC.
Sorry Fir but you gave me a dumfounded face but I was there for not long so yes.
Haha!
Bought KFC meal and had it take away then left Dear & Fir thus heading myself back home.
The meal was scrumpulous :D
But I've to get ready, I'll be coughing my lungs out and it's going to hurt especially when I wake up in the morning tomorrow.

I was home before 1700HRS though I left KFC at 1654HRS.
Fast walker ma, any idea how near it is?
Play cheat abit laa :P

Oh yes, Love Blossoms II debuts today and I clean forgotten about it.
But it came to mind while I was browsing through boring channels.
So yey, was damn happy to watch that Drama.
But I'll be missing it for a week straight because I'll be going to Langkawi soon.
Boohoo ):
Yeah, I hope that Zijing will return back to her family after coma for 3 months lor.
Okay I'm getting a little bit excited, don't you think so? :P

Think I'm done, mayne.

Miss my Muhsin B Razali.



Love,ABJ
Getting lovebug again :P