MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008 11:57 AM
Untitled 14
Hello people.
Lazy to blog this days.
I thought I'd be better after taking medicine regularly but my flu got worst, I'm starting to have flams and fever.
My sorethroat went off thanks to Dear, next time drink more tea :D
Later Dear's going to make a funenary visit for me.
Haha, kidding.
& I'm going to get free massage.
Yesssssssssss ah.
Gosh, I'm craving for some seafood porridge can?
But I think I'm going to get a chicken porridge or worse still plain one lor.
Pft.
Okay, I think I'll stop here.
Some pictures of OCIP below (:


Our EL Students :D


Ready to depart ):

Breakfast, sleepy, no mood = cry me a river


Barbaric dance -.-


EL Team! :D



Love,ABJ