MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Saturday, December 6, 2008 2:33 PM
It's Hard To Say
I decided to find a brand new blogskin, this time abit more colourful (:

Basically, some events that happend on this unfortunate/fortunate day.
Good news, Cousin got married today.
Aww, which means Kak Ita's the only one left not married cause she's only 17 -.- in Wak Yusof's family.
Bad news is, Wak Salmah was admitted to the Hospital early in the morning due to water retention in her lungs.
Trust her to be obstinate not to go to the Hospital but Wak Noor insisted and just fall on deaf ears this time.
Luckily it's not so critical.
Family & I are going to visit Wak Salmah again tomorrow probably in the late afternoon.

Secondly, Dear's left for Kampung today & I didn't get to chat to Dear and give him some famous last words before he go.
& The way he messaged kind of made me feel upset and useless towards myself.
Which of course Dear himself felt sad for all these happening.
I'm in the wrong Dear.
I'm really sorry ):
I didn't know you'd think that way but really, what's the point of doing all the thing and going through thick and thin if I don't love you?
Sigh.
Just hoping that Dear won't let his thoughts ran wild.

I pray for your safety and fear in whatever you do and wherever you go. By hope, your moments of sacrificing something alive which will eventually die in your hands be gone during the holy investiture. & With that, may God bless you for doing so. I admire your bravery. Thus, he's my man of valour (Eleh, so horny & cheeky!) :P
Amiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin.

Sorry if it's abit cheem.
Let this be somekind of a disclosure so it's for me to fully know what I'm talking about.
So you, figure it out (;

& May I introduce you the blunder of the day's conversation.


(ap)AIIN. says:
Hari Raya Haj besok eh ?
fietryah(: says:
monday syg
fietryah(: says:
yg kau cepat sehari aperhal?
(ap)AIIN. says:
Haha, tak la tanye jer
(ap)AIIN. says:
confuse ah Joy.
fietryah(: says:
ok fine.my mistake
(ap)AIIN. says:
Huh
fietryah(: says:
mmg bsk
(ap)AIIN. says:
HAHA
(ap)AIIN.
says:
Yang kau terlewat sehari apasal.
fietryah(: says:
aaah
(ap)AIIN. says:
HAHAHA



Love,ABJ
If today was your last day, & tomorrow is today-