MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Thursday, December 4, 2008 2:32 PM
Untitled 15
Hey people.
As you can see I'm not blogging well these days.
Just plain lazy and I did nothing in the broad daylight so... let's just say I'm rotting at home? (:
& Oh about OCIP Day 7 & 8, let me just summarise before I jump into another topic that's in mind.

Basically these 2 days are reserved for RAR.
Visit elephant camp, boy I just realized I'm so scared of elephants.
Laugh all you want but I just find them scary with the trunks and everything.
I wanted to climb on the elephant and feed them bananas lor, but gazallion thanks to my damn guts lor, I HATE IT!
& I was lucky I didn't get a blessing by the elephants. They were having their shower and when they're back on land all of us STAMPEDE!
Lucky me, alright. We had lunch at the restaurant.
Don't worry, it's Halal & good news is it's a series of dish that you can take any amount, yes BUFFET :D
Bad news is you got to withstand the smell of elephant's poo almost everywhere even in the midst of eating :/
Night falls and we went to Sunday night market.
Damn fun lor, slash prices here and there :D
Had fun shopping that we don't have enough time to shop even though we begged Mr Chong to give us 4hours of time ):

Day 8 was the last day.
Had lunch at a nearby shopping mall at Sizzlers'.
The food was heaven I may say. Some sort of Swensen's style.
We gobbled our food less than 25 minutes we left the foodplace in a huff to go for shopping.
So this is the time I purposely finished all the notes.
Now I'm left with coins.
Went back to hotel and checked out.
Quickly stuffed all the things we bought and proceeded to the Airport.
Took pictures and spent time at Black Canyon Coffee.
Since Shahirah has hundreds of Bahts left she blanja-ed the neutral members to some frappe and iced mocha etc.
Some kinda Starbucks style.
Thanks ahhhhhhh, I'll ask your brother to bring you along for BBQ :P

*Urgh, please you don't want to know what happend to me in the airplane. Boohoo ):
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moving on, let's talk about some random stuff.
Currently, still recuperating from my flu and cough +Brokenheart.

Dad: Berapa banyak you dah makan ni Panadol ah?
Me: Umm, I increased the antidote from one to two. Muhssssss----
Dad: Huh? What?
Me: Err nothing.

It almost slipped out of my mouth that I was going to say that Dear took two pills of it -.-
Eh, the brokenheart part I was just kidding.
Why so serious?

Well,glad to say I'm much more of a calm person who doesn't flare up before one owes me an explanation.
My point of view, that was one good achievement which I should keep up (:
Thus, my current relationship is not having any major setbacks.
Pleasant outcomes I may say though replies and such sometimes are abit much of a disappoinment but hey, look on the brighter side of things :D
Some things that I find essential in a relationship are,
Trust; How much trust built for a certain someone and how much you gained from it.
Listen; Listen to what one has to say and not let the conversation turn combative.
Opinions; Give me opinions/ solutions, not problems.

Exactly, how long and how many more of these do you want me to share?
LOL.
There's more but keep it short, let this be a retorical one to you.
It's your life, if you think that what you're thinking is right, the keep it going. If not?

I think I'm done.
Man I'm lost for tomorrow's plans.
Will be cooped up at home the whole day.
But I'm happy enough to do the housechores (:

Hopefully Dear's able to accompany me. Sigh, wo xiang Muhsin B Razali.


Love,ABJ