Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Tuesday, December 16, 2008 9:52 PM
Get Back
Hello peoplessssssss! I'm back safe and sound. Just that I got darker, several sunburns & friction burns on my left elbow. Other than that, you can say I'm still intact in one piece. My second time to Langkawi this time with Uncle Ali's family. It was an amazing & somehow an enriching trip. I went though highs and lows during the journey. Let me just summarise my trip. If I have time, I'll collate all the pictures and make it into a video so I wouldn't have to upload pictures of the trip every now & then. Day 1 (09 Dec) It was an evening trip to KL by car with Uncle Ali's family. One of the stops, my wish came true ; my crave for Baskin Robbins' ice cream :D & Reached KL around 2130HRS. Had dinner at a cafe and off to Uncle Ali's house in USJ. Slept to get myself ready for the next day. Day 2(10 Dec) My family had a flight to catch at KLIA's LCT. Uncle Ali's family took an hour flight later than us at KLIA since they're using Malaysia Airlines & my family used JetStar Asia =.= It was a 1 hour flight and the flight accomdation sucks! SilkAir's way better. Met Uncle Ali at Langkawi's International Airport and rented a car. Checked in hotel and went for dinner at a restaurant I can't remember :/ Day 3 (11 Dec) Had our breakfast at the lobby and started visiting places. Firstly, to the Go Kart to drive at our own risk but there's so many people and we dropped the idea. We then went to Oriental Village to have the Cable Car ride. It's one of the longest distant cable car ride in SEA I think but there were way alot of people. Again, we had to drop the idea and went to a waterfall to have a swim. I was lazy to swim so I became the photographer. Tried our luck again to Go Kart & yes, finally. It was fun but both cousins didn't get to drive because of their height ): P/s: I got a spin off and I swear I almost got my spine injured. Fortunate enough I recieved only friction burns. Night falls and we had dinner at seafood restaraunt called RASA(IJ: Not the one at Marsiling.Haha!). Day 4 (12 Dec) Breakfast. Tried our luck to Oriental Village this time earlier in the morning so we can buy the tickets and get the Cable Car ride. Thank God, we managed to get those tickets before others do. Sad to say, the situation is truly an exasperating one at the ticket counter. It was Friday, I thought Muslim men would go for prayers but instead they'd prefer going out with their girlfriends just for this. You see for yourself an Islamic country, what's it turning into? Abit sad ah~ The ride was awesomeeeeee, but Mum felt nauseous because of the air pressure as we're going up higher and higher above sea level. Nice view, scary heights. That's one advantage & disadvantage. Went back down and had our late lunch. I didn't eat anything, as you can see my appetite went haywired if I'm overseas. While the rest were eating, Cousins + Bro & I went to the Rabbit farm. It's free so we took some pictures, and boy aren't they adorable?! I wonder if Dear misses his rabbit. Somehow I do eventhough I didn't get to see it ): Reached the Hotel slightly earlier so we went for swimming. I didn't bring my wet suit along so Dad lent his swimming outfit. Luckily it fits. Took some pictures underwater etc. Went back to our room, showered and went out go for dinner. Aunt & Amirul didn' tag along because they were sleeping. So, they missed out all on the shopping and great food at Thai's Restaurant. I bought myself a Cult's longsleeve surfer's brand. It's what I've been looking for in Singapore but it's always Ripcurl.Billabong.Op. = Boring shiates. As for the Thai Restaurant, pure Thai people, very warm personality and great accomodation reminds me of Mae Chaem. Day 5 (13 Dec) Had breakfast and went to a jetty distant from our stay. The best thing that occured during the trip. It's Island Hopping. Basically, we took a boat and visited different islands. Each stay on the island lasted for an hour so we can scuba dive and swim etc. The sea was blue and clean, unlike Singapore :l & The boat ride was fantastic with it fighting against the waves making us jump out of our seats. After all that fun, we went to a restaurant with ourselves dirt in sand and wet in sea water. Thus, my face got No offence ah, Ziq. Went to a shopping centre and bought chocolates for Dear and my other aunties. Can you believe it, in sea suit? -.- How embarrasing but it looks casual enough though. There's an Adidas shop opposite and I bought myself an AC Milan Polo T :D Back to the Hotel and showered get ready to have dinner at a nearby restaurant. Day 6 (14 Dec) Time to leave Langkawi. Took flight and Uncle Ali's flight was overbooked so they had to wait for the next flight. From 10am+ to 9pm they had been on standby mode to get a flight but it was unavailable. Whereas my family was stuck at KLIA waiting for them. In the end, they stayed another night in Langkawi and my family had to drove Uncle Ali's car to get back to USJ. Luckily, Uncle Ali gave his car keys and staff ID. If not we'd be stranded at KLIA as well. Reached Uncle Ali's house, showered and slept. Day 7 (15 Dec) Dad fetched Uncle Ali's family at1630HRS @ KLIA so we couldn't go back to Singapore as planned on Monday. Thus, leaving us in KL an extra day. After they reached home, went to Damansara shopping malls to eat and shop :D Didn't buy anything lor, although there's this gold Nike pair of pumps. Another present for upcoming birthday, can? Or Santa, can you help me get that? :D Day 8 (16 Dec) Somehow I woke up early and got 7 hours of sleep even though it's always not enough for me. Watched a movie with cousin and then showered. Had lunch with them for the last time and went back to Singapore. On the way, went to Xtra mall and bought some groceries & pirated CDs :P Didn't buy Ps2 games this time but DVD because PS2 not my craze at home anymore. Dad got his car glymed, both washed and leather seats cleaned for just RM20. It's really worth it, and your things didn't go missing (Unless if you put a gold on the dashboard or something, moron). With the new routes introduced, it was a confuse one and traffic jams occur due to that. It'll be improvised, don't worry :D Reached home around 2035HRS. Unpacked and did the laundry. Upload some pictureso onto the desktop and currently chatting to Dear. Oh God, I'm nervous for my fellow mates who's taking their N Level results this coming Thursday. Love,ABJ |