MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Monday, December 8, 2008 11:54 PM
Forgive Me
Greetings earthlings (:

It started out with waking in the morning.
Got myself ready to go to the Hospital to visit my Wak.
Trained to Outram with Mum & Bro because Dad's working.
While sleeping at the Hospital lobby, Dad called my phone instead of Mum's -.-
So Dad told me that he was downstairs.
I went like 'Yeyyyyyy, save time on transport and duit! Hehehe :P'
Met Dad outside the hospital lobby for the clock to strike 12ooHRS because it's the visiting time but we went like 20minutes earlier.
LOL, as long as Doctors don't mind why not?
Entered the ward & there was Wak sitting alone by the window having her lunch.
It was raining so the weather was plain nice, & my palms were dry (It's sweaty now, bohoo).
Sat & walked around like some dumb girl.
Then Uncle Arsyad came with his wife.
Blablabla, bid goodbye to them and went VivoCity to have our late lunch.

Gosh I hate to go Vivo can?
Firstly, it's crowded & I don't like noisy ambience.
Secondly, no money no shop >.<
I seem to know what I want for my birthday in months to come.
*Raises eyebrow*
How about a black Ripcurl Monarco's watch or brown/white Ripcurl's Bombshell?
Wooo~
Okay, I'm excited.
Coming to think of it, I just want a very simple sweet sixteen.
Ain't asking much, have yet to figure out lor~
*Smiles widely*

After that, went home and since the weather is nice to sleep in I took a nap until 1900HRS.
Time for my Chinese Drama though I missed the 1730HRS -.-

Case you don't know, I'll be going to KL in the evening tomorrow.
Will be away for 4-6 days.
Damn, I missed tuition & Mr Max's teaching Sec 4 syllabus tomorrow.
Pft, I miss a day.
Enjoy with the other 3 you two.

& Finally, Dear's backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!
Any idea how many times my heart skipped a second?
Won't tell :D
After all that din, I hope it's okay now.
I know I still love you.



Love,ABJ
Tell me if history's not going to repeat itself when I'm away-