MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Thursday, December 18, 2008 9:18 PM
Busy, Busy


Hello people.
Finally, my heart is at ease.
Hehe.
& I thank God my prayers have been answered.
Thus, I'm good and ready to focus more on my own life instead.
Summarise my day.
Went to school in the afternoon Dad sent me.
Then off Dad & Bro to Causeway Point to watch a movie, IP Man.
The reason to go to school is very simple and delicate, to pass Cik Rzna the things.
Went for lunch with Ms Lim, Jeremy, Fabian & Aisha at Mac D and went back to school.
But, as soon as Mr Rumi saw me he went
Mr Rumi: Can you help me?
Me: Yes, sure.
Mr Rumi: Get more 2 men(manpower) to help you.
*Waits in the GO*
Mrs Kok: Mr Rumi, ah all your Operations Manager Production is waiting for you outside.

So yeah, started working in his office with Jeremy & Aisha.
Production rate was damn slow.
Imagine 4 Express classes, 3 NA & 2 NT needs to be sorted out 5 different sheets of paper in a portfolio.
& With the drink Mdm Timah gave us, we don't even have time to drink it.
Mr Chong needed my help in blank paper some areas on the school map and write some agenda's that has to be photocopied, then I had to continue sorting out the rest of the papers non-stop.
Feels like I've never been this busy, in an office before :P
One experience.

We were then in desperate for manpower that some other staffs helped us in the work.
With 3 councilors, and several 4 teachers we managed to get everything done around 1745HRS.
Phew, I thought we're going to stay back until 1830HRS or something.
Went back home, texted Dear & Cik Rzna on the way.
Bought myself dinner and enjoyed my Chinese Drama.
Went online and currently chatting to Dear (:
Love,ABJ
Trying to leave the light on when I'm gone, something to rely on to get home-