Sunday, December 21, 2008 12:16 PM
That Part Of Me Left Yesterday
I feel useless.I didn't sleep well last night.Was it my fault for just inviting a friend to play WolfTeam?Sigh, it's not as if we're doing something outrageous. To even think that we're busy chatting in the lobby or during the game, oh you're so wrong.I'd accept the fact that you're upset and angry. But over what?What are you really dwelling, I don't know.If I'd forget about you, then dream on getting the sms that I'll be playing WolfTeam with a friend.What's more, that friend has been a good and trustworthy friend of yours.I just don't understand.Sigh.I'm partially at fault, I thought.But about what?Firstly, I am being conscientious. I told you the truth of what I'm doing.Secondly, I didn't talk to that friend in such a flirtatious way. Nothing of the sort, I swear.I know asking that friend to clear the air doesn't help because I know you're one hard chap to convince the truth, but it's okay.Let me do the explaination if you need it, I don't want that friend to interfere since he's not in the wrong.However, instincts has it that you're going to tell me to save my breath with my deck of lies.In my opinion, if you don't get the real picture and be more optimistic in the future, it's your great loss.I might suffer as well, emotionally. & You, might be on the verge of losing trust of the people around you.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The heartbreaking part was when.1. You said I got the friend to rely onto, someone to chat with. Someone to play WolfTeam with. Someone to sharesecrets with. In short, he can replace you as my boyfriend.Reason for heartbreak: Very unreasonable. It's like as though I'm being shoo-ed.2. You said I don't need you anymore. With inclusion of the repetitive statement that I got someone else to be with, meaning to say 'Go away'.Reason for heartbreak: Things that were said are not true, so I don't mind fighting for the truth. I'm tired of living in a world being the scape goat. 'Aiin, by all means you have to learn to be nimble. Be strong. You're soft spoken but when one provokes, things that were said turned unintentional.' I HAVE TO FIGHT FOR WHAT'S RIGHT.3. You said that I forgot about you, thus not texting you a message.Reason for heartbreak: If the message I texted telling you that I'll be playing WolfTeam with a friend, tell me what's that message regarding? A joke? 4. You said you were upsent and angry.Reason for heartbreak: I don't understand what's the negative synergy was all about. Therefore, it always flares me up when I do not understand something. With regards to that, I do not have a clear valid reason as to why you felt that way when I gave you the truth.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------In conclusion,1. If you think you've taken care of me well, why fear that you might lose me? 2. If you're afraid that you might lose me, does that tells me that you've ever done something wrong behind my back recently?3. If you think that this whole issue is overall my fault, why?4. What have I done wrong this time when it's all the truth that I've been telling from the start?Seems like my stack of truths are a deck of lies in your eyes. How can I help myself?Love,ABJJust when I thought I'd gone and wrecked it all again-
|