MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Friday, December 19, 2008 10:06 PM
Gives You Hell
Like A Kid


Hello people.
Friday is a-nothing-much-to-do day.
Or should I call it D-Day since it doesn't mean anything? : Priceless.
Woke up at 0600HRS(Normal school day) wanting to get ready.
But my toothache was killing me until it made me had a slight fever.
Therefore, I cannot come for the Sec 1 Registration.
I can't sleep so I took a shower, made my bed and did my Math homework.
Well, it's left with Math Paper 2, Physics worksheet, SS & English.
Seems alot and what's more I have a camp to attend.
WTH, but I plan to finish as much as I can and just complete my SS & English on Friday morning before I go out.
Did my Math halfway, FYI I was struggling because I forgot the formulas and methods of doing it.
I went puzzled while browsing through my EOY Math paper wondering how I can score from a U to a Grade 3.
& It read 51/80 & 42/60 respectively.
Dad: How come this year you can pass ah?
Me: Nobody pressure me ma. Next year you see how's my results if Mum pressures me.
Dad: Haiya, cheem nyer. Studies okay perangai tak okay ape gunanye.
Me: Uhum~
Dad: I got Math lessons to attend at night beginning next year. Got selected -.-
Me: HAHAHA! *thumbs up*
Dad: *Hits a pillow on my head*
Sorry, I went sidetrack.
Did my Math paper halfway, as I was saying then I went back to sleep.
Aisha messaged me to ask whether I can watch Twilight with her or not but I turned her down because I was unable to make it.
It's her birthday some more, now what -.-
Sorry, girl :/
Met Dear for a while around 1600HRS to get my towel.
Then Dear's off less than 15minutes being with him since he got something on.
Haish~
It's okay, it's not my time but I'll willingly wait (:
Good things comes to those who wait as the pun goes.
Hehe ^^
Okay, I think I'm done.
Need to do some packing for Monday's camp.
Will be away till eve of Christmas.
Santa, I've been helpful and committed to the ones I love.
To the school to serve the community.
Etc.
Can I get what I want nowwww?
Pretty please :P
Things to priortise:
  1. Homework
  2. Gym Session with Dad/iJan
  3. Pack for Camp
  4. Outings before school reopens
  5. Training to sleep 2 Hours before midnight

Not forgetting.

Happy 16th Birthday Cik Ruzanna!

Happy 15th Birthday Aisha!

Happy 15th Birthday Heinz Ketchup(Hinz)!

Lucks in everything you do. Live your life to the fullest. & May God bless you :D

*Wei, people. Please standardise what we're going to wear on Monday!
Love,ABJ
When I see your face I will give you Hell, I will give you Hell.