MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Thursday, December 25, 2008 9:49 PM
Give You Hell II
WALAO EH!

Already in the early morning wasn't feeling in a good mood.
PMS, maybe.
& Some things happend during our conversation which made it more dire.
Sigh.
With that shitty emotion, I decided to go out with my family to de-stress by doing some small shopping.
Queensway was the first place we went.
Nothing much of an interest down there, I found out that place ain't suitable for my style.
Suggested to go VivoCity, we did because I wanted to find my Everlast school shoe.
In the end, Mum didn't even bother to find the store.
Fed up, can? Busy searching for BATA, end up also never get to find.
& I'm hungry so I popped the question of where to eat.
Thought I can have Japanese food, but we end up at Banquet eating Western food can?!
Nabei.
Brother got himself a Nike bag then, while me still empty-handed.
Dad bought a Timberland Hommes Shoe for a few hundred.
& ME ME ME ME ME, still empty.
Damn pissed sia'.
Thought of going Jurong Point but I don't have the mood at all.
So Dad sent Bro & Mum home while Dad & I went to Marsiling to buy Warrior shoes.
Then to Causeway Point to buy a new bag.
Got myself a black Adidas bag with Lime Green 3 stripes and iPanema flip flops.
Almost all are the things that I don't like but I just grab that in order to avoid disappoinment in the future.
Dad drop me off at the ATM for me to withdraw some cash.
Not alot but fifty only.
Will withdraw myself another hundred on Monday I guess?

Went home, showered. Watched Transformers and currently chatting.


Current Emotion: Shitty.


Sorry for the usage of vulgarities but I really can help it.
I admit I ran out of good words to use. Happy?


D∂niىh glamour "P CHC! <3 1910o8 says:
sometimes u must not keep everything'

D∂niىh glamour "P CHC! <3 1910o8 says:
thats like a sickness sia

D∂niىh glamour "P CHC! <3 1910o8 says:
means u're afraid

AIIN says:
Nabei not afraid la.

D∂niىh glamour "P CHC! <3 1910o8 says:
and ppl could just take advantage of that

AIIN says:
Well be my guest, step my line and I give them Hell. You know I will right -.-




Love,ABJ
Did he drive me in someone else's eyes?-