MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008 9:20 PM
Pain
This picture doesn't soothe my mood to the post.


Seems like not everyone were in the good mood during tuition just now.
The ambience was solemn, with the texting of messages going on it's aggravating.
For example.

Mr Max: So we can change our schedule to 6pm, is that alright?
Tao Hong: Whatever.

Nazme: I can see a storm coming.
Me: Huh?
iJan: Woo, I can feel the fiery cold wind coming. *Sings Icebox song*
Me: WTH laaaaaah -.-

I was really pissed off by that joke lor, seriously.
& Imagine I killed a housefly out of anger in the room then everyone was staring with the 'whuddup-mayne?' look.
Haish.
After tuition 3 of us went to buy Laksa for me to gorge.
Went 7-11 & bought ourselves drink, chilled outside the shop and watch some chinese getai thingy.
Heck, I don't know but it's band paying some Chinese music.
Sat there among the Apek/Nyonyas and enjoy the live band.
Went home, watched Chinese Drama.

-.-
I'm feeling so confused right now.
My mind's in a whirl.
I don't know whether I should take that issue as a problem.
In his eyes, it seemed trivial.
But to me, jealousy drowns and blinds me.
The truth hurts.
& The fact that I put full trust in him, it isn't promising at all.
I do not know what exactly have I done to get all these.
I'm sure next year there'll be more prejudice bound to happen.
I just said previous post he wasn't behaving furtively, but I suppose it's happening right now?
So tell me, who's the one who feels cheated, upset, disappoinment, angry now?

& Guess what, I just wasted 10minutes of my life chatting to Buddy.
I don't know what he's up to by saying me farting.
Fault finder~


AIIN says:
-,-
D∂niىh kobeng dan Farna boncet. <3>WTF IS WRONG WITH U PEOPLE
AIIN says:
What ?
D∂niىh kobeng dan Farna boncet. <3>why today alot of u guys so emo
D∂niىh kobeng dan Farna boncet. <3 color="#ff0000">-.-

AIIN says:
Damn la, nevermind.


I need Dear & I do not want anymore secrecy. I know there are lies being told which I held truth in my eyes.



Bye lah bye lah.





Love,ABJ