MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Sunday, December 28, 2008 11:40 PM
Years Of Sundays
Hello Earthlings.
What a Sunday.
Wasn't that much of a blast with my family but yeah, I think it's worth it.
So far in the year of the Sundays :D

Bro didn't follow Mum,Dad & I to Jurong today because he needs to prepare for his Camp tomorrow.
Mum had a wedding invitation at Jurong so Dad accompanied her while I stay in the car.
At least I got something to do, texting Dear and blasting the stereo.
Woo~
Since Jurong Point is nearby, we decided to shop there lor.

Dad got his 6K Overall Bonus pay last week.
Cheh, Aiin action. Haha!
But hey, Mum's gonna withdraw and save in the joint account bank so Dad won't splurge everything.
Okay, so Mum bought this black purse and white horse leather bag for almost 200bucks o.o
I bought myself a Kappa Polo Tee in pink -.-

Dad: Buy Navy blue with the word England like mine lah.
Me: Huh? The England not nice lah.
Dad: Then you take Italia Navy Blue, you go ask lah.
Me: Don't have lah, aiyo.
Mum: You want Italia? Take pink lah.
Me: Ahhh, ape2 lah.
Dad: Ambik bl- Alah, suka hati you lah.
Me: ..........

Okay so Dad bought that for me like 50 bucks.
Targeting to get bermudas for next shopping because Dad says I have more shirts than pants.
& I want to get myself a huge waist belt can?
Boohoo.
Then we chilled at Mc Cafe.
Bought myself a Double Chocolate Frappe & Cheese cake.
Went to Popular to buy my O Level Maths Assessment book.
Great, now I got two =.=
Mum is go Gan Cheong lor~ Hope it'll do me good some day.
Haha.
Then went to Donut Empire to buy a dozen of donuts and went home.

Watched New Police Story (which I preferably listen to them speaking in Chinese) then went online.
Currently chatting to Dear.
& I just discovered how to vent your anger and misery in a good way by using the computer.
Play shooting games.
So yeah, played WolfTeam with Dear.
Wont a match or so, & Back to chatting.

Alright, I wanna catch a nice cold shower and text Dear afterwords.



See you soon, peeps.



Love,ABJ