Always Somewhere~
Edited/
0026Hrs Right now & Currently blogging, uploading pictures in my Photobucket and texting Dear.
I didn't sleep the whole morning hence being one of the earliest person to reach at the meeting point.
Went to meet Fiq, Abang, Dan, Epul, Mimie, Dinah, Fir & Rab around 0745Hrs.
Obviously, majority were late.
Bussed down to Pasir Ris Park (?) with the weather which was quite unconvincing most of the time during our journey there.
I didn't talk much prolly because I was tired, upset and remeniscing my moments with Dear.
It's not that I do not have company or what so, alright Joys.
It was a last minute decision meeting up with them in the first place, if not I would've gone to meet Liyana at Tanjong Pagar then off to the Pit.
Sorry, eh :/
As soon as we reached there, took a break whereas Dinah & Mimie followed to go Downtown to get some drinks.
Somehow the place was still fresh in my memories, even the routes to Downtown.
Blablabla, they pitched the tent by then and started the fire in the early afternoon -.-
Dear & Fish came around 1300Hrs.
Guys played soccer, Mimie relaxed one corner whereas Dinah & I took pictures at the shore and catching live fish and crabs.
Late afternoon, it was low tide thus leaving a Mangrove to be obscene.
Wildboyz has it that they should go for Mudbath and explorings.
Mimie went to sleep, Dinah was MIA so Syadaa & I followed the boys which were mainly Dear, Fish, Fir, OZM & Fiq.
It was real deep when our legs sunk in the mud, we're stepping on shells which were sharp as well.
Most embarassing thing was I was screaming my butts out with Syadaa and Fiq had to grab us to get out of the mud.
Dear & OZM went exploring near the shore so yeah it's left with Fish, Fir & Fiq.
Dear got a bad cut on his toe and the blood dilutes together with the mud, was like OMG -.-
Poor Dear.
Did some wash ups after that and noticed I got alot of scratches on my legs, but it's cool though.
Then the boys went soccer except Fiq.
Minutes later, rented a bike for 2 Hours for 5 bucks (An hour free) with Nabila, Syadaa & Mimie.
Started raining so lazy to bike down the whole park ended up sitting at the Pit chit chatting.
Evening falls, and boys stopped playing like finally can? D;
Started the fire and cook.
*Skip.
Packed up at left the place around 2200Hrs and trained to Marsiling.
Reached home minutes to midnight.
Luckily, Mum didn't reprimand me or nag when I reached home.
So that was my day today.
& Rab, thanks for the things you bought for us at Cheers.
Face don't go cramp ah, boy.
We know we've been very naughtyor something.
Therefore, I'm sorry. For those who have yet to apologise, your problem :D
& Like please lor, I drank alot of Lemon Lime & Bitters, probably 5 bottles for myself.
Luckily I didn't pee alot ;O
P/s: Check out my blogsong. Woo~ All time Childhood favourite since I was 4, Scorpions (:
Love,ABJ