Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Monday, December 29, 2008 3:43 PM
Until The End
Hello people. I just came back from Sembawang. Wasn't that great but big boys still cranked me up, somehow with their swimming techniques. Please, I'm not amused by those Hawt Bods but I suppose girls will like(But I don't). Pft~ Anyway, my current plans are to get my school stuff ready lastest by Wednesday. a.Print out name list to paste on school books. b.Tie school shoe laces and organise them in my room. c.Find those bloody grey socks and put together with new pair of shoes. d.Homework, at least complete 2 compositions can liao lah! Seems like there's not much to be done, but boy. Alot of effort needed to do all this. & Yes, these few days my emotions doesn't seem right. The conversations we had were combative & dead. It somehow worries me. Then I'd end up putting myself in a spot by saying things which were unintentional. Seriously, most of the times I told him off weren't in my love story. Sigh. Therefore, I'm sorry. I know those words were hard on you & it's tough to remove them. On the brighter note, I'm glad you weren't behaving furtively & doing all sorts of things that can make one go curious. I'm glad you're not a goodie two shoe as well. Sigh. I admit most mistakes weren't mine. It wasn't yours either. We're both tired of all these, but I'm pretty sure I'll work hard for it even though it's one-sided load basis I had to do. I don't mind starting from the scratch but now the decision lays in your hands. & Before your hands, it lies what you plan to do. I hope you understand. You know I hate mockery & stuff + you know I don't like to talk back etc. Something's happen because we didn't foresee it. Gaaaaaaaah, all & all I'd just wish to take back those words that should be left unsaid. I just want the bubby ole' youuuuuuu who always makes me laugh and smile in front of the computer. Can I get what used to be ours? Okay, I think I've ranted out some of the issues that's been bothering me for a week and a half now. I just hope everything will turn alright as soon as possible. P/s: I don't wish to upload those pictures because I didn't take mine. Haha. & I don't want this blog to be like FHM Magazine. I'm off to do my to-do list! Love,ABJ |