MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008 2:24 PM
Resolutions
LIFE IS SO FRIGGING BORING :l

Checklist:
a.Print out name list to paste on school books
b.Ties school shoe laces and organise them in my room
c.Find those bloody grey socks and put together with new pair of shoes
d.Homework, at least 2 compositions done can liao lah!

-.-
See what I mean, the problem always lies with homework.

& I know my fellow Councilors haven't touch their homework letting them piled up covered in dust.
That's on flaw we Councilors have :/
Tomorrow's the last day for me to complete everything before school reopens and New Year breaks out.

AIIN, GET IT DONE OR DIE TRYIN'.

New Year's coming up but I don't find anything special, though.
Like, it's just a New Year?
The only thing is new resolutions, that's it?
No big sh*t.
& Dream on I ain't going to stay up late to watch people in bimbotic looking costumes screaming their lungs out on television.
Plus, I don't find local bands amusing, except Electrico which I might reconsider ;O
I'd rather stay at home and fast celebrating Muharram.
Haha!
Anyway, do check out my entry in a few days' time regarding my Story Of The Year & My resolutions for Year 2009.

I'm having stomach ache right now.
Haha, that's just plain random.
Will be having tuition later, & I forgot to withdraw some cash for the fee :/
& I'm not looking forward to studying but chit chatting with iJan & Nazme.
Haha :P
I always talk alot among the 3, how I'd wish I'd be like in my Primary school days whereby I'm so much of a very quiet person who doesn't socialise much.
Okay, quit dreaming -.-
However, I'm thankful for being the person I am today.
Ah, I don't want to talk about it :D

Moving on, currently I'm chatting with Dear.
Conversations seem a little bit bubbly today & I'm kind of smiling in front of the computer right now.
HAHA~
Stop it -.-

Okay, bye.





Love,ABJ