MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Saturday, January 3, 2009 11:44 PM
Skrewed
Hello Earthlings, sorry for not updating yesterday.

FRIDAY o2 JAN was the first day of school. I was the Facil for class 1-7 with Dinny.
They were very,very quiet and I felt like I was stranded having this mentality, 'Welcome to the Alienation'.
I just can't communicate with the Sec Ones.
They said the Familiarization Tour was pathetically boring, what to do.
It's part of your oritentation, well? It's over now.
However, I hope the communication gets better on Monday & so forth.
& Dinny, I'll be mentoring you 'cause that's my job. Now don't make me shoulder your jobs & responsibilities.
Or else, I'll kill you.
Since there wasn't much going on that day with the Sec Ones, Dinny & I were struggling to debrief them.
Thus, we just ended the day like that.
I'm sure other Facils encountered the same situation, for some.

Monday will be flag making & cheering. I wonder how things will go. I'm scared.
It's like I'm talking to a wall you know, oh how I wish they're enthusiastic like the Thai students.
Okay, I'm in no position to have anything much to say. Afterall, I cannot compare pampered & typical Singaporeans to gracious & lovely Thais'.

SATURDAY o3 JAN is a weekend! I thought I could do my homework but I was in the living room watching TV the whole day :/
& I went out with my family to Jalan Kayu to have our dinner. So called, we've been labelled as Regular Customers and Dad starting talking more to the waiter that never fails to serve our orders each time we went there.
Went home after dinner, & waited for Dear to online.

The heart of me is strong today, no regrets I'm blessed to say the old me Dead & Gone away.

Dear & I didn't had a proper conversation for the past few days.
Thus, I'm missing him truckloads and trying to avoid myself from picking a bone to fight.
Afterall, it's New Year which means, a new journey together.
I do not want a bad kickoff as part of 2oo9, mayne.
However, despite facing some emotional stress that either one of us is facing, I tried to keep my cool.
I'm sorry if I'm too straightforward, honey. But don't you think it's tiring to beat around the bush?
Sigh.
I hope Dear's okay because if you are, I will be as well (:

Excuse me, but let's just have a tiny-winy pinch of yesterday in the morning on the first day of school during Assembly.
I was glad to see Mdm You back as my Co-form though some of us find it suey & that I knew Mr Ravin would be our teacher for o9'.
But one more news that struck the school with shock especially to 4-6 barely stripped us naked was, the principal will be taking the class as well.
When I stepped into the class, everyone was looking at me with the 'Wah, jialat' face.
I feel you, guys. I really do.
Was told that Principal had been eyeing my class since last year due to fcuking poor academic results.
Pft~

Okay, that's the news I was going to break.
I'm still like sitting on the fence which to decide, having the Principal is an advantage or disadvantage.
Advantage: We're in excellent hands, huh?
Disadvatange: Academic, Attire & Attendance being monitored real close. & Extra lectures...

Pft, should I care about all these in the first place.
It left me with a big question mark.



That's all for now. I'm missing Dear ):





Love,ABJ
& Oh, I've been travellin' on this road too long-